No push for POP

catbertz

Reaction score
I recall reading today that yahoo charges for yahoo plus, which includes push for yahoo pop.

mrpush

Reaction score
Stigy,

I do understand what you are saying, but that is not the point.

We are end users here.

Lets say you bought a car from Dodge 4 years ago. It had wipers and headlights "out of the box".

You goto Dodge today and buy a new car. It does not offer headlights or wipers.

Do you really care that although Dodge sells the car, that it was made by another company in China?

You want AT LEAST the features that you had before, no matter who designed the car or who actually made it, right?

Would Dodge sell any cars that did not have wipers and headlights?

No, Dodge has better judgment than that and they would plan for all envolved, not matter who it is, that if they are goin to sell the cars they need to make sure they have these options.

Its really just BAD design and planning.

I can't believe these companies deliver half-baked devices and I can't believe that consumers will still buy them this way.

Thanks,

MP

What if dodge to out a feature cause i wasn't as good as what is being sold now?
R u saying that sync is a feature that has a better replacment? Sync is sync. There are limited specifics to each data format from out of outlook. All u can do is imporve GUI or performance.

Would you buy a car and drive it off the lot that is missing headlights and drive to the local autoparts store to get some installed?

That is what they have done here. I blame Verizon, they should have demanded that apps be in place to do EXACTLY what 4 year old smartphone could do, SYNC ALL BUSSINESS DATA WITH STANDALONE OUTLOOK, that included CAL, CON, Task, NOTES.

This is just so, NOT SMART on a smart phone.

Don't get me started on the lask of "click and listen" to Real Media or MS Media from websites....

If you say "this is not a MS OS" I'm going to die.....MILLIONS OF SITES USE MS MEDIA PLAYER AND REAL PLAYER FOR CLICK AND LISTEN!

Wow, this is just so bad....How old is android?

Obviously not mature enough for everyday use....

(I'll wait for those who will say, "then take the phone back, nobody forced you to buy it") If you think this way, then you are nothing but complacent to accepting poor, half-backed goods.

The DROID is "half a smart phone". If you are ok with that, and you don't use business data with standalone outlook (don't hold me to this but I believe it does NOT do ALL data with Exchange either, only Cal and contacts), and you think its fun to install new apps everytiime you want to do STANDARD things, an android device is a great device for you....

Folks, DEMAND full features OUT OF THE BOX and you will get them...don't be complacement and accept half-baked consumer goods! We all know thay can do it right!

Thanks,

MP

Last edited: