New Swype Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lburley7

Reaction score
Help

I went to the website downloaded astro and how do you unzip the file and then copy it to the SD card?

Anomander

Reaction score
I had to reinstall this morning after updating to froyo. Works like a charm still. I felt lost for a few hours without having it though. I couldn't type at all on the stock keyboard. Hindsite I should have just used the physical keyboard until I got swype back on, but I was to stubborn to switch. :D

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I just got my email this afternoon. They must still be sending them out to people.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im noticing, maybe because Im not rooted, but keys seem to be sticking some times..

uflraptor

Reaction score
So nice to be able to re boot the phone and not have to monkey around with the program to get it to work again.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
can some1 post the apk

The apk is not available on this board. Nor are directions for finding it. Swype is currently a closed beta and the position of this board is that directions to finding a copy of the software is piracy.

br91655

Reaction score
I am sooooo bummed. i have been registered with Swype since the first beta but was not given this beta to test. I love swype and wish I could get it again!!!

I'm really bummed, can't remember my user id/password in order to get the new beta

Tegamal

Reaction score
My swype stopped working this morning (like everyone else), but I just got a beta invite, so I'm SO happy to have swype back after a LONG morning!

dave.cox

Reaction score
My swype stopped working this morning as well. And I don't have the invitation for the new beta. How irritating. I would be more than happy to pay for this app, if I could get it. I guess for now I will have to be content with slide-it. It works, but not nearly as well. :excl:

wil318466

Reaction score
I'm done with Swype. Closed Beta ,blah blah whatever. I'm not jumping through hoops either anymore. SlideIt it is.

komradefox

Reaction score
what do you want them to do? they are still in BETA and they can do what they want.

also, i was sad to see that there is no voice to text button. or if there is, how do i find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.