New Problem I Have NEVER saw before.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
So my girlfriend turned the wifi on on her DX to upload a video to facebook. She noticed the battery was a little low so she plugged it into the charger, and this is what happened...

[video=youtube;cZVBs8oeQCc]http://youtu.be/cZVBs8oeQCc[/video]

OP
Trip3601211

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Smartphone? More like Retardedphone. Haha. This is ridiculous...I feel like I got robbed! We paid $425 for me and my girlfriend to walk out of the verizon store with two DX's back in March. Very dissapointed I signed away 2 years on our first cellphones for this bull* to happen. I want my money back!!!:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can SBF if you can get to the bootloader, not the ideal solution I know but it should get you out of it. Have you tried booting into stock recovery?

Parkhum

Reaction score
Yeah, there have been some odd issues with my device.
I have experienced random reboots when listening to music via Winamp. I'm not sure if that's the app, or the device.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
You are right , it's not an amazing phone !!! They should give you the money back and you should buy a flip phone , no Facebook , email , web, GPS , widgets , games etc. on your phone , no problems .
If you want a smartphone you have put up with some freezes and battery pulls .
The more complicated these phones are , the more easily they can develop problems , but from your video description you clearly have no idea what it takes do develop a smartphone .
Video description :
" Yet another problem for the motorola droid x...I swear, you shouldnt work on technology if your a moron. Cant believe they let people work on the OS of our phones when they really dont care the outcome because we the people PAY our bills, phones and YOUR SALARY...Hope they get sued!!!"

OP
Trip3601211

Trip3601211

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Pc3puhatgDw]http://youtu.be/Pc3puhatgDw[/video]
One more...

[video=youtube;18gbFPxIZeU]http://youtu.be/18gbFPxIZeU[/video]
And another...and "smokiedabong" wasnt asking for your feedback or input on how I run things. I post on these forums for helpful information disregaurding the way I say things. Dont be another reason why others dont post on these forums for help. Thanks. :)

leftspin

Reaction score
He has a point, the more complex these phones are and the more they can do, the more likely it is that they can develop a problem. It's kind of a trade off.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums