new member, frustrated.

olllllllo

Reaction score
OK a little about myself and why I'm here. I got my first droid in 2009. Motorola droid one. And have had many since then. I'll skip to what I need help with.
I have a brand new moto droid maxx xt1080, had it for one week and dropped it about a foot maybe foot and a half. You guessed it. Cracked. Cracked at the bottom right at the home and last pages button. (Neither work now). So I ordered a screen from eBay and have the screen ready to be put in. I'm down to the LCD screen and I can't see where to remove the other frame from the LCD. I'm replacing the glass/digitizer. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures would be even better but hey, whatever.

OP
O

olllllllo

Reaction score
87 views and nobody knows? That's ok.
DO NOT TRY AND REPLACE THE SCREEN ON MOTO DROID MAXX XT1080!!!
Glass IS fused together. Just made a claim with asurion. Screw it. Cracked the LCD. I was so careful. On the bright side I asked if she(asurion) would throw in a case and she said she would. Still had the phone maybe two weeks and now I get a refurb. :(. I will always have a case from now on. Aghhhhhh!!!!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It's 4am for most of our technicians. Someone with the expertise you require should be here in a couple of hours. Sorry.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard, sorry to hear about the mishap...