Need a stock app back.

Soldier610

Reaction score
Successfully rooted, and tethered my Citrus. However, i accidentally deleted Gtalk, which now causes my downloads in the Market to freeze. They just sit at 0% and I cannot find any way to get Gtalk back. I tried to restore to no avail, it is still missing. Thank you in advance, learning a lot here!! :blackdroid:

OP
S

Soldier610

Reaction score
Also to clear up any confusion, Market requires Google Talk to download apps. I have gone to google.com on my phone and logged into the gtalk "online" app but it still will not fix my downloading issues, thanks again in advance. :yr1:

OP
S

Soldier610

Reaction score
Update, I downloaded google talk on my computer, transferred it to my phone and intalled it. This still does not seem to have fixed the issue. Anyone??

OP
S

Soldier610

Reaction score
Can someone please help me figure out whats wrong?

opm

Reaction score
Here is one I pulled from the phone. Let me know if it work.

Attachments

• gtalkservice.zip
    303.9 KB · Views: 487

Michaelrp67

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem on my friends phone. Tried to help him out and and messed his phone up.

gtalkservice.zip did not work. I had tried before but thought maybe another copy. No luck but thanks opm

luckman212

Reaction score
how did you delete the gtalk app after you rooted? what method did u use?

garvingbrown

Reaction score
i deleted a stock app

hey guys I need help.I deleted a contacts system app and I can not make or receive calls.I have tried the hard reset but it is still missing ,how can I restore the app or download on my SF4Y6