Accidentally uninstalled a paid for app??

newtodroidx

Reaction score
HI, I just bought the Power amp app in the android market and then I accidentally uninstalled it...is there a way to reinstall it? It says that it is still installed on my phone in the Market downloads area nest to Power amp full veersion it says installed yet I am pretty sure I uninstalled it seeing as how I cannot find the app anywhere in my phone to add a shortcut button onto a home screen...any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If there's an option in the market to uninstall it, hit that button and then reinstall it.

tappin and a talkin

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Market says it's installed, then it is. You can verify this by going to Settings/applications/manage applications/all applications. If you see it there then you didn't delete it.

Big Fate

Reaction score
HI, I just bought the Power amp app in the android market and then I accidentally uninstalled it...is there a way to reinstall it? It says that it is still installed on my phone in the Market downloads area nest to Power amp full veersion it says installed yet I am pretty sure I uninstalled it seeing as how I cannot find the app anywhere in my phone to add a shortcut button onto a home screen...any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reboot and check again, should be there.

Any app you purchase is yours for good, you can always reinstall