My bionic went back...new one coming

OP
Ansa82

Ansa82

Reaction score
So i got replacement Bionic yesterday! So far im experiencing a large improvement in 4G signal....also when i went to my basement i noticed it toggled to 3G on its own...first bionic i had never toggled on its own. I wonder if i did indeed just have a bad sim card first time? Only time will tell

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mullens

Reaction score
no offense but kind of pointless to return a phone for a newer one knowing that there is an update coming out to fix said issues. the new one will act just like the old one till the update comes out

no offense but waiting another 60 days for the update is ridiculous

Mullens

Reaction score
So i got replacement Bionic yesterday! So far im experiencing a large improvement in 4G signal....also when i went to my basement i noticed it toggled to 3G on its own...first bionic i had never toggled on its own. I wonder if i did indeed just have a bad sim card first time? Only time will tell

I hate to tell you but pretty much everybody who got a new bionic the phone works great for a little while but just gets worse over time...

Tonik

Reaction score
Verizon said they have no problem taking it back if it gives me problems again.

I hope that is true, and that they did not just screw you out of your 14 day return limit.

illchild316

Reaction score
that sucks dude ...i went for the droid 3 instead of the bionic because my area isnt even close to getting 4g ...and i havnt had a single problem with my phone...i bought the extended battery and i get about 15 to 25 hours out of it depending on if i go on youtube or not ...i think droid 3 is the way to go

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

woelda3000

Reaction score
Im on my second bionic the first one i took back and got a refund. The one im on now i just straight up bought on ebay and have not had one problem with except battery life.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
in any given month my son will produce up words of 1200 text message... if he told me his attitude about his phone was because he had to toggle airplane mode occasionally... It'd make me laugh all the way to my dresser drawer... where I would summarily take out and reactivate his envy3...

So really? If you are a typical guy... You have underwear older than you will ever keep that phone and fight harder to keep.

Its all about perspective and motivation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Al Neri

Reaction score
Knock on wood but I am on my first Bioinic and aside from when the outage happened I have had no issues with connectivity. I am still looking forward to the update for the camera though.