Moto Z4 General Discussions

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Why does OP not make your list?
The 6t is better then the 3 except for the camera and is much cheaper. Currently $550.
The 3A is good but not a flagship. You're a flagship guy.
Seriously, the reviews, the hype... it's real.
The 6t can still compete with any phone out today. The much more expensive 7Pro (but still cheaper the Pixel or Galaxy), if you don't mind curved edges, is top 3 phones out now.
Still had hope after the Z3. That's a good phone. Then the Z4 came out. I'd take the Z3 over that.
That was my last straw.
My fanboyism has switched from Moto to OP. Your's should too.
Of course I get it if you're still into mods. But otherwise....

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'm just going to leave this here.
And I'll stop now. Sorry. Love you guys. Hate to see you missing out on this awesome phone.
870a4e8782476b647d22f0bd5354f73f.jpg

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's not too shabby.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Style Shells don't fit

I think they made it that way on purpose to make removing mods easier. On previous phones it was difficult to remove mods because you couldn't get a grip on some of them. Me personally don't notice difference as phone is in a bumper.

Regarding one plus, it's inferior to z4 as it lack a lot of important features to me and I'll leave it at that.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think they made it that way on purpose to make removing mods easier. On previous phones it was difficult to remove mods because you couldn't get a grip on some of them. Me personally don't notice difference as phone is in a bumper.

Regarding one plus, it's inferior to z4 as it lack a lot of important features to me and I'll leave it at that.
I said I'd stop. I will. But I'm dying to know what's inferior to your phone then my current last gen phone. I'll start a separate thread.

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I said I'd stop. I will. But I'm dying to know what's inferior to your phone then my current last gen phone. I'll start a separate thread.

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t
No sd card, no water resistance, no wireless charging, curved screen, high price.

Back on topic!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Okay, I was messing around in my settings on the phone last night and turned on a beta for the text on my screen Z4 settings, not in an app) I don't like it, but can't remember where the heck I was to change it back. I've looked in the obvious places, but..... Have any of y'all seen or done this to know where to send me?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Okay, I was messing around in my settings on the phone last night and turned on a beta for the text on my screen Z4 settings, not in an app) I don't like it, but can't remember where the heck I was to change it back. I've looked in the obvious places, but..... Have any of y'all seen or done this to know where to send me?

Nevermind... I found it

Jomaba4308

Reaction score
I got my Z4 on June 15th at my local Best Buy for $10/month on Verizon. Just shy of 2 weeks later the Moto mod stopped working with the Z4 but worked fine with my Z2 Force. Contacted Motorola (No Best Buy within 250 miles had another Z4 or I would have exchanged it there) and they sent me a return shipping label. I sent the phone back and used my Z2 in the meantime while Motorola processed and they sent me another brand new phone. No issues since except the lack of Moto mod compatible bumper case which was solved today with an Amazon delivery ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V3QPR7M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yq0vDbDHHQS9Z )

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The bumper case seems interesting

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
So what was the overall turn around time?!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I got my Z4 on June 15th at my local Best Buy for $10/month on Verizon. Just shy of 2 weeks later the Moto mod stopped working with the Z4 but worked fine with my Z2 Force. Contacted Motorola (No Best Buy within 250 miles had another Z4 or I would have exchanged it there) and they sent me a return shipping label. I sent the phone back and used my Z2 in the meantime while Motorola processed and they sent me another brand new phone. No issues since except the lack of Moto mod compatible bumper case which was solved today with an Amazon delivery ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V3QPR7M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yq0vDbDHHQS9Z )

How was the I. Screen fingerprint reader

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How was the I. Screen fingerprint reader

For the love of GOD! fingerprint reader works just great. Several of us have answered this question already. PLEASE, just buy a z4 or not. I think it's an upgrade over the z2. Much better, sicker, full screen, and.... Did I mention... FINGERPRINT SENSOR WORKS JUST FINE!
Oh... Also I noticed that the fingerprint sensor works just fine.