Maybee next time they will learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timthearchitect

Reaction score
Just turned my droid off and went back to my Razor with an iPhone as data and information device even though AT&T coverage sucks, the iPhone still is superior in most areas of usages. Ill set the Droid up on one of my other Verizon lines and keep experimenting. having an iPhone for years and the Droid Ive seen what idroid cant do.

adam8ch

Reaction score
bleh. someone lock + trash this.

edit: dude is trolling

Last edited:

RosarioM

Reaction score
So you've had the iPhone for years and the Droid for days and already you say the iPhone is better without giving the Droid a chance?

You know what the iphone can't do? Anything Steve Jobs says it can't do; Google Voice, Latitude, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, it also has the coverage of a 14.4 baund modem... At the end of the day, you are paying $90.00 per month for an iPod Touch.

OP
T

Timthearchitect

Reaction score
I'm keeping the Droid, if you will read everything I said. I will continue to evaluate the Droid. it just has to many glitches that are not user friendly. I'll continue to compare to give it a fair chance.

OP
T

Timthearchitect

Reaction score
bleh. someone lock + trash this.

edit: dude is trolling
Trolling for Idiots, maybe??? I'm keeping the Droid on one of my other Verizon lines to experiment and learn. it just is not as user friendly as the iPhone. That doesn't mean I'm giving up on the best cellular service around.

Stigy

Reaction score
Just turned my droid off and went back to my Razor with an iPhone as data and information device even though AT&T coverage sucks, the iPhone still is superior in most areas of usages. Ill set the Droid up on one of my other Verizon lines and keep experimenting. having an iPhone for years and the Droid Ive seen what idroid cant do.

Would you mind listing the stuff that was glitchy on the Droid?

I am sure there are tons of people here, including myself, who could probably explain the things that you feel are glitchy...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly how long have you had the droid? and what exactly is this .. they droid can't do? you say you've seen all that it can't do but you don't list anything. That's why people are suspicious.

darreno1

Reaction score
Hey good for you man. I had the opposite experience. I found the iPhone's OS to be rather bland, unintuitive and lacking. I had one for a year. And after all the software/hardware glitches (many unresolved), it will be my first and last Apple purchase ever. IMO, the Droid is the phone to beat.

SoCal65

Reaction score
Why would I want a phone a 5 year old could figure out in 10 minutes?

Droid is for grown-ups.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Hmmm?

Op - Your Loss (on every conceivable level)

It's not so much that the iPhone is more 'user friendly' as it appears that you've simply become complacent and therefore resistant to learn a new platform.

Later!​

Last edited:

R1Lover

Reaction score
I came from an iphone as well.... actually I have had one since they came out... I just sold it last week..... and I'm loving the droid and everything is does the iphone couldn't....

I would make a list.... but it's everywhere lol

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thread locked. It's apparent that the OP is not coming back. Seeing as he posted and has not come back since his 2 postings. OP if you find this in error please email me and I will unlock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.