sweet "Droid does" story

itwerk

Reaction score
Yesterday some friends and I had just gotten put of class and went to go get some food. I talked one of my friends into getting a Droid while his buddy (which is black) has an iPhone 3g. After we ordered our food his buddy pulls his iPhone out and accidentally drops it on the floor. We laughed for several minutes and told him he should have gotten a Droid because we have better 3g coverage than he does. And we can multitasking. My friend turned on Pandora radio and went online on his phone. Then his buddy told use can multitasking as well and we we're just like umm yea ok and started doing laugh work again. Then he was like no ill show you, so he opened up a radio app, wasn't Pandora, and started playing music and began drinking his soda at the same time. What a tooling lol

JCo352

Reaction score
I wouldn't call this a "droid does" story, i would call this an "iphone doesn't" story...and also what relevance did his friend being black, have to do with this story?

Trooper

Reaction score
I wouldn't call this a "droid does" story, i would call this an "iphone doesn't" story...and also what relevance did his friend being black, have to do with this story?

Thats what I was wondering...

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
His phone is black lol geez

DHood

Reaction score

"I talked one of my friends into getting a Droid while his buddy (which is black) has an iPhone 3g."

As witnessed in this thread: most people would read this as "while his buddy, who is black by the way, has an iPhone 3g."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, you meant his phone is black... still, what relevance?

And that's just one part of the story that doesn't really make sense/have relevance... I'm also wondering what him dropping the phone had to do with anything. Not like they both dropped their phones and the droid was still in one piece while the iphone was broken.

And, while we're picking this apart, you're at lunch, talked a friend into getting a droid, and he magically had it all in this story.

Last edited:

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
You should focus less on your Droid and more in school, specifically grammar. You just embarrassed yourself pretty badly. Unless you are in the 1st grade in which case I question why your parents allow you to have a Droid, and praise you because that's a good paragraph for your grade level.

If you are foreign that is also acceptable, but might want to study more.

DHood

Reaction score
And he called him a "tool" ???:laugh:

Actually, his term was "tooling" which is very new to me lol. I'm guessing, based on this story, that it would be like a "duckling" only in this case, a "child tool". Which might fit actually. If so, I'm guessing this is a school for toolings.

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
Noooo he's had the droid but I talked him into getting one a while back

"I talked one of my friends into getting a Droid while his buddy (which is black) has an iPhone 3g."

As witnessed in this thread: most people would read this as "while his buddy, who is black by the way, has an iPhone 3g."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, you meant his phone is black... still, what relevance?

And that's just one part of the story that doesn't really make sense/have relevance... I'm also wondering what him dropping the phone had to do with anything. Not like they both dropped their phones and the droid was still in one piece while the iphone was broken.

And, while we're picking this apart, you're at lunch, talked a friend into getting a droid, and he magically had it all in this story.