MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

joshxdroid said:
Hundreds of matty's faithful followers are filling dishes with koolaid and buttermilk as we speak

Lol..he's created a cult.

MattyP said:
Koolaid is better ... it has sugar in it. If that don't work try buttermilk. :rofl3:

I prefer coca cola. Cleans up all the corrosion and makes the phone not so slippery when it dries.

Like I said before...he's a Rock Star! If he says "drink this", all ye faithful followers will consume. No, wait...that's Apple. Nevermind... :blink:

Gotta deflate his swelled head now.. don't run.. it'll only make it worse... :D :icon_censored:

Can't tell his head is swelled because of his belly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Used your 1.8 Utility to flash back to stock .211 and then used this to flash .215...worked flawlessly!! Thank you Matt

Awesome! But the utility is not mine, that is a different Matt (MattLGroff)

The .215 leak is not "mine" either, this class was just to help people with instructions on how to install it. Glad it worked for you! Another satisfied customer! :D

bocabean said:
Just curious to see how your test went. Lapdock still workin for you?

All good Bocabean! Any thing in particular you want me to test? I actually bought a modified atrix lap dock..I believe it is a m100. But I am assuming that since my Maxx is still working on this lapdock..there shouldnt be any reason why it wouldnt work with any normal lapdock.

Nothing in particular, only that it still works. I tend to proceed somewhat cautiously before I move forward with "elective" changes. I have been wanting to try the .215 upgrade, but as I had posted elsewhere, I was a bit concerned about whether it would impact the dock or not. Sounds like it is now a go. Any backup software recommendation before starting Matty's 215 update? I already have backup sw loaded such as Lookout and MyBackupPro. A bit confused about Titanium. That is only useful after rooting, is that right?

One last thought. Just recently came across PocketCloud Pro. Great app for remote access to a laptop or desktop PC or Mac. Excellent emulation. Both my wifi mouse and BT numeric keypad work great.

bocabean said:
Sounds like it is now a go. Any backup software recommendation before starting Matty's 215 update? I already have backup sw loaded such as Lookout and MyBackupPro. A bit confused about Titanium. That is only useful after rooting, is that right?

One last thought. Just recently came across PocketCloud Pro. Great app for remote access to a laptop or desktop PC or Mac. Excellent emulation. Both my wifi mouse and BT numeric keypad work great.

You got it right about Titanium..i havent used the others you have mentioned..keep in mind when you load .215 on your phone it has to be on sd-ext. I made the mistake of putting it on my internal and then couldnt find it when i went to upgrade...i understand being cautious..however there are a lot of great people that will help you. But you should be fine.post back when you upgrade to the leak to let us know hows it running for you

On 215 leak i get it downloaded ok but it wont open i cant move it to my sd card instsll...help lol

Back