All eggs in one basket...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I added her post at the end of mine, let me know if you get an updated one and I can change it.

Oh wow, Sydman... I just noticed you linked to my post! I am honored to say the least! Wow! That is so cool! Thanks!dancedroid:icon_ banana::p

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
TisMyDroid said:
Oh wow, Sydman... I just noticed you linked to my post! I am honored to say the least! Wow! That is so cool! Thanks!dancedroid:icon_ banana::p

No problem, it was a great write up I somehow never saw it originally or it would have been included from the get go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

maine7891

Reaction score
hi i just rooted my droid razr ics 4.0.4 im trying to unroot it and get rid of superuser i am in need of help S.O.S S.O.S S.O.S

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
hi i just rooted my droid razr ics 4.0.4 im trying to unroot it and get rid of superuser i am in need of help S.O.S S.O.S S.O.S

You are going to want to follow the steps in the very first part of the post for fastbooting back to stock. That will remove root and should retain all your installed apps and settings.

Brostrom4

Reaction score
I've got a mac laptop...and i've never rooted my phone, or used the utility or anything. I sideloaded .215. Is there an easier way to downgrade? I know that .214 has a simple package that you can sideload to revert you...is there something like that for this? I wouldn't really know how to do anything if i tried the current way...need help

Thanks guys

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Sadly no there was never a downgrade package for the .215 version, you are going to have to use RSD Lite or the Razr Utility (I would recommend using RSD Lite) to get you back to stock .211.

If you can get ahold of a Windows machine or use boot camp if you have to boot a Windows 7 machine or something to use RSD Lite. From there just follow the first part that I quoted from FoxKat and you will be good to go.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Sydman, you're the man! Thanks so much. Worked perfect!

Awesome glad you got it working, always nice to have a working phone again.

Brostrom4

Reaction score
It was working...but .215 seemed to slow my phone down and drain battery. Plus if i trade it in/upgrade, or receive the JB update, wanna be stock! So thats all

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ditto! You all have a way of making me feel warm and fuzzy inside... and smile and sometimes laugh so hard I choke on my own drink or snort (really, I hope I don't snort but it would be you all that could make it happen)!

If you DO snort, I want to be there to witness...I'm sure it will be adorable! :biggrin:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh, believe me...even I can't make snorting adorable, lmao!

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would love to "SEE" her snorting. I bet it would be even more adorable than simply "hearing" it. :D