FoxKat's Razr/Maxx Jelly Bean Leak Classroom W/MattyP & Friends

redrat302

Reaction score
You know..I wonder if you have a bad SIM card. Just throwing out ideas since its weird you basically have done the same thing I have and our basebands don't match.

Not sure....though from what I read on the forums the baseband you see in the about phone screen is defined by a radio image file and not the sim card. I posted the issue on the other thread...maybe someone has seen this same issue.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Not sure....though from what I read on the forums the baseband you see in the about phone screen is defined by a radio image file and not the sim card. I posted the issue on the other thread...maybe someone has seen this same issue.

Yeah that is what I'm thinking as well but its ironic that we used the same files but have different basebands. I'm not sure what could cause it. Hopefully someone can give a definite answer for you.

tightlines68

Reaction score
Can't update from Gingerbread to ICS

I have a droid razr maxx runnning Android 4.0.4. Somewhere along the way, it appears the phone got rooted (I didn't do it on purpose) and I'm unable to install any OTA updates. I also tried the instructions above (starting with class 3) without success. I don't really need the update but I'm starting to get annoyed by the install prompts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I have a droid razr maxx runnning Android 4.0.4. Somewhere along the way, it appears the phone got rooted (I didn't do it on purpose) and I'm unable to install any OTA updates. I also tried the instructions above (starting with class 3) without success. I don't really need the update but I'm starting to get annoyed by the install prompts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

This was a leaked Christmas JB version. If you deleted, froze or modified any system apps you'll get errors. If you still are on ICS version .211, you might have to start at option 1 to make sure your on .211 bone stock. This should get the OTA to successfully install. You can also just go straight to JB with this by doing either option 1 or 2:
All others options aren't really needed if you don't need root or dont want to flash ROMs

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t912-jellybean-windows-mac-linux-all-one.html

njvs

Reaction score
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/INDENT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
When we click on the 1.82 link it tells us it is not found. Is there an updated link to the 1.82 Utility? Thanks!

Has anyone offered any help with the dead link? I need to rollback... or get a new phone.

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Has anyone offered any help with the dead link? I need to rollback... or get a new phone.

If nobody finds it before I get to a desktop, I'll get it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I saw a download for a file manager, but not the actual link for 1.82. Hmmm.

See FoxKat's post with instructions a few posts above. If you use my post, you will have to register or sign in to access the 1.82 utility.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
See FoxKat's post with instructions a few posts above. If you use my post, you will have to register or sign in to access the 1.82 utility.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

Not only that, but the site post you linked to takes you to the most recent version of the utility - I think it's 2.0 Jelly Bean...my link is to a torrent copy of 1.82.

njvs

Reaction score
Thank you. The torrent seemed to work. Now I'll try the upgrade.

njvs

Reaction score
The rollback was successful! I didn't need to download the Jellybean file. The phone updated automatically. I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen, but I was glad it did. I did not brick my phone!