Major screen lag

musicman

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a droid 1 running Cyan6.2 with a 1.1 kernel. My problem is when I leave certain apps like camera, peggle, and random others my screens take several seconds before the icons and widgets reappear. Is this normal or can I do something to fix this? The lag time is usually around 10 seconds. Thanks for your help.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Make sure the icons on the home screens are saved on the phone and not the sd. It takes longer to load from the sd than the phone. If you're using a replacement home launcher, try locking it into memory using the CM settings or the launchers settings. Also, wiping the dalvick cache in recovery can speed things up.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a droid 1 running Cyan6.2 with a 1.1 kernel. My problem is when I leave certain apps like camera, peggle, and random others my screens take several seconds before the icons and widgets reappear. Is this normal or can I do something to fix this? The lag time is usually around 10 seconds. Thanks for your help.

Look for Zeppelinrox supercharger script in the Droid hacks section...it really helps stopping the launcher redrawing all the time

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
M

musicman

Reaction score
I am very new at running scripts, but the supercharger sounds like exactly what I need. Can anyone direct me to a link where I can learn how to install and run this script? Thanks for all the help:icon_ banana: