Looks like we have confirmed specs

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
bionic-tips-and-tricks-450x600.jpg

"The set of specs that we saw leak for the DROID Bionic through Motorola’s developer site a few weeks back are looking spot on. There were some questions around whether or not they were final or simply pieced together from other devices, but after seeing this leaked Tips and Tricks guide for it, I’d say those questions have been answered.
The Bionic will have a 4.3″ qHD screen, 1GHz dual-core processor (more than likely OMAP), 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8MP rear cam, front camera (likely VGA), 16GB internal storage, 16GB microSD pre-installed, web top capabilities, HDMI mirroring, and 4G LTE."

Official DROID Bionic Details Emerge in Tips and Tricks Guide? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Attachments

• bionic-tips-and-tricks-450x600.jpg
    bionic-tips-and-tricks-450x600.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 732

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Here Are some more Photos!!!

motorola-droid-bionic-006.jpg

bionic-tips-and-tricks3.jpg

bionic-tips-and-tricks4.jpg

Attachments

• motorola-droid-bionic-006.jpg
    motorola-droid-bionic-006.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 650
  • bionic-tips-and-tricks3.jpg
    bionic-tips-and-tricks3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 612

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds great

It says the camera will be as fast as a digital camera. Also coming with 16G internal and 16G SD card.

New widgets, also the ability to stream from your home computer is nice.

Opinions?

das2042

Reaction score
Well I'm a little disappointed in the screen size, but that was wishful thinking anyways. With that much memory and supposed battery life though this will for sure be capable of being my next phone for two years. And then think about after owning it for a year and the overclocking this beast! Now I really can't wait!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

318Droid

Reaction score
Man that looks some good to me...I still wonder about it though...I'd rather go to Motorola or Verizon's home page to see it..If not, I still have my doubts but it does looks good...Nice post Preach... Btw, cmon ppl stop saying this phone is old news when it is a completely differently phone from the Etna.. this is the Targa right just named Bionic....I think this phone will be the best phone until next year sometimes regardless of upcoming phones and specs...Oh well, I've had an upgrade since last Nov and my OG droid is speedy and nothings wrong with it on SteelDroid 8.0 but im buying this beast out right...Save my upgrade for later, I guess....Just confused right now..

obsquacious

Reaction score
Can I buy it now please? I've had an upgrade for a while, and have been waiting for dual core + 4g!

Sent via GingerDroid.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
All of the specs are great. 4.3 is what I wanted.... Only think that bothers me is the pics I just saw of the slim Motorola HD.. what's that about.

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well they did speculate a Q4 release for the HD so my guess would be around December if the Bionic is getting released in September.

EDIT: According to Phandroid, the Bionic will have Wifi printing. But in the article they said everything we know about the phone will stay the same. The problem is they stated the processor was a Tegra 2, so can anyone tell Phandroid in the comments for this article that it's an OMAP and not Tegra 2? I'm at work so I can't access the comments.

http://phandroid.com/2011/08/17/motorola-droid-bionic-will-feature-wifi-printing-according-to-leak/

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
anybody know the price? im interested, eventhough i dont live in a 4G area.

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Charge is $299 so probably $299. No *official* price since Verizon hasn't really announced the device besides the teaser page on their website.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks right on point. Wish it was a bit thinner, but if the screen looks good when I see this, I'll be grabbing it.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
$299 that's a little pricey, but im due for a new phone, the D1 has served me well for over 2 years. i may have to dig deeper into my pocket this time around.