Official Spec's of the Droid Bionic!

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I clicked the link and I got a Photon vs. Droid 3, so I'm confused.

The specs posted here easily smash all other 4G phones on Verizon.

Problem is that there are 3g phones that are just as good if not better than this. YES...it smashes all 4G PHONES....but not all phones.

Am I wrong? Aren't "Flagship" devices supposed to be industry changing? Better than the rest? Not...."well it was better than everything that was out when we announced it"

A 3g phone just as good, if not better.... on VERIZON?!?!?! WHERES?!@#?!@?

bigdad63

Reaction score
Oh well

:icon_eek:

If the GSII is 4g it's no contest. There are several videos showing benchmarking with the GSII vs the D3 and it destroys the D3. The video on the D3 still skips and stutters similar to my D1 (vs butter smooth and clear sammy charge). The pix of the D3 are worse than my D1. The reviews of the photon aren't stupendous. OK, but not stupendous. Yes, the bionic will be a more complete compilation of currently available technology, but it's nothing overly exciting. A D3 last year would have caused riots. A bionic 6 months ago, probably the same. With the GSII, Vigor, and the new Nexus potentially around the corner, I can wait. Yes, if I had $ to burn I would get the bionic, but I'm sure it would quickly be relegated to the drawer when one of the newer (more advanced) big guns released.

Last edited: