Official Spec's of the Droid Bionic!

barski

Reaction score
Now we can finally put an end to all the rumored spec's of the Bionic!

Check out MotoDev for the spec's.

MOTODEV > Products > Compare Motorola Products

Here are some of the major spec's we care about.

• 1GHz OMAP4430 dual-core processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 4.3″ qHD screen
  • 8MP rear camera (shoots 1080p video)
  • VGA front camera (told you that 2MP was a bad rumor)
  • HDMI 1.4
  • Android 2.3.4
  • Webtop capabilities
  • 4G LTE

Last edited:

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Was really hoping they were going to bump up the processor speed. Also, with the same resolution on a bigger screen does that mean the pixels will be spread out more and look pixelated like the
dx2?

Reaction score
A little bit underwhelming if you ask me. I ll still demo it and try it for myself, but I gotta be honest, this is looking less and less like a day 1 buy for me.

EFGantry

Reaction score
lots of people are crying "fake" cuz the model number listed is for the Etna (old Bionic which was scrapped). but, we know that the Etna had a Tegra 2 chip and no webtop - but the specs list an OMAP chip and webtop, which are right in line with the Targa. i think the specs are pretty close to accurate; and, i agree that they are a little underwhelming.

fly2hip8

Reaction score
Nice find!

I am a little disappointed in the processor speed.

Reaction score
lots of people are crying "fake" cuz the model number listed is for the Etna (old Bionic which was scrapped). but, we know that the Etna had a Tegra 2 chip and no webtop - but the specs list an OMAP chip and webtop, which are right in line with the Targa. i think the specs are pretty close to accurate; and, i agree that they are a little underwhelming.

Yeah, dont get me wrong I m sure it will be a great phone but at this point it needed to be phenemonal and thats just the plain truth. Considering I was willing to pay full price for this, it needed to be worth it and I dont think this will justify it. We will see....

kylo77

Reaction score
What a buzz kill, except for 4g I may as well get a D3 and enjoy the keyboard....

C'mon VZ where's the Galaxy???!!!

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
What exactly is so disappointing?

Arent these the specs everyone was pretty much expecting? Are people here hoping that it'd come with a 2.0ghz dual core proccessor, 2GB RAM, and ice cream sandwhich?

The specs posted here easily smash all other 4G phones on Verizon.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
What exactly is so disappointing?

Arent these the specs everyone was pretty much expecting? Are people here hoping that it'd come with a 2.0ghz dual core proccessor, 2GB RAM, and ice cream sandwhich?

The specs posted here easily smash all other 4G phones on Verizon.

Agreed. It's not like there a lot of phones with these specs plus LTE.

KOBALT

Reaction score
So wait..... no Tegra?

Sent from my DROIDX
CM7

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am questioning these specs because it says that it is the Droid Bionic XT865. When we know that the New model is XT875.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am questioning these specs because it says that it is the Droid Bionic XT865. When we know that the New model is XT875.

Could be they forgot to update the top. The specs seem pretty accurate from what we already know and it does show the OMAP instead of the Tegra.

Suuperflie

Reaction score

Could be they forgot to update the top. The specs seem pretty accurate from what we already know and it does show the OMAP instead of the Tegra.

We didn't already know anything. All the specs we thought we knew are all rumors. Nothing has been officially announced or confirmed.