Looks like we have confirmed specs

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What about when your trying to take those inappropriate over the shoulder camera shots so you aren't getting caught?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

You use the good camera and do one of two things.... find a good reflective services, or walk around with you phone out in front of you like you are looking for a stronger signal Hopefully they won't notice that it's a droid and that you are on Verizon because that would blow you At&t bad service cover story...

rjsurfer

Reaction score
How does wireless printing work?

I'm guessing I need to buy some type of net interface for my printer?

Ron W.

Zregnier

Reaction score
I'm completely stoked about these specs! The thickness of my D1 has never bothered me so I'm not too worried about the Bionic. Any idea what retailers might be selling it at launch? I'd love to get it for $199 from walmart even though I hate giving them money. My wife got her D2G there for $79 when it was still $199 @ Verizon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rjsurfer

Reaction score
You need a wifi capable printer. Once the printer is connected to your network, the phone should be able to find it and print wireless.

Thanks for the info...sort of what I thought.

Ron W.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The thickness worries me a bit, but it's funny, I've always used a case on my Droid 1, so I should be accustom to a similar thickness already. As I'm not using a case with the Bionic, I'm assuming the Bionic without a case, won't be thicker than the D1+Seidio innocase. Anyone have any guesses at the measurements compared to the D1+case?

Looks like my Droid with a case is a little over 1/2 an inch thick.

GBH2

Reaction score
The thickness worries me a bit, but it's funny, I've always used a case on my Droid 1, so I should be accustom to a similar thickness already. As I'm not using a case with the Bionic, I'm assuming the Bionic without a case, won't be thicker than the D1+Seidio innocase. Anyone have any guesses at the measurements compared to the D1+case?

Well, I just measured my D1 with Seidio innocase - it is 5/8th" or .625" or 15.875mm. I have seen some estimates for Bionic but I'm not sure, maybe .5"?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the .5 measurement done at the thickest point most likely? So the induction backing will make it a level .5''?

GBH2

Reaction score

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So looks like at the hump we're seeing .52''. Which is thinner than an OG with a Seidio case. I'll like this a lot more if it's true.

axlerod

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out which OMAP processor is actually in the Bionic? The 4430 or the 4440? Depending on which articles I read, it says says one or the other. We know the GPU is the VR540 which sounds great.

SANhacker

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out which OMAP processor is actually in the Bionic? The 4430 or the 4440? Depending on which articles I read, it says says one or the other. We know the GPU is the VR540 which sounds great.

It's appearing more and more to be the 4430 vs. the new 4460 which of course replaced the 4440.

Link to TI comparison

At 1.5GHz, I'm thinking about sitting back and waiting to see if a 4460 phone comes out around the holidays. :)

After all, there is no hurry in this fast changing world.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
i am eligible for an upgrade as of july, how long before it's invaled? because although i do like the Bionic, im in no hurry right now and am curious to see what samsung is gonna have for us in the way of the SII.