Longer Charging Cable

cuskit

Reaction score
MonoPrice Gold plated

I have 3 six foot cables 1 ten foot cable and 1 fifteen foot cable all working great

-=Jason=-
Flo,

Heh heh! Funny you mention the ten footers. My very first order with monoprice.com was for three 10' cables. Geez, don't know what I was thinking at the time! The stock cable that came with the Droid was definitely way too short, but I went too far in the other direction. So I ultimately ordered six foot cables which worked fine without having to loop all the excess under my desk! The ten footers now are coiled up in a drawer. Monoprice would have exchanged them, but I was just too lazy to send them back! ;)

On a side note - congratulations on joining the Beta Team! I'm proud of you! Have you been over to the Source lately? I haven't been too active there of late, but with the warmer weather will be stopping in more often. :) mikey

Last edited:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Hahaha i was looking at these cords and i saw it said local pickup in CA so i looked and the MonoPrice office is 30 mins away from me lol. :yahoo:

orangepeel

Reaction score
ezeStand offers a 6' Straight Micro USB ($2.99 + $2.95 shipping) or a 6' Right Angle Micro USB Cable ($3.99 + $2.95 shipping) or free shipping if you order an ezeStand.
Thanks,

The 6' Right Angle Micro USB cable is really nice. I like it better than the straight Micro USB cable I have because the plug is large,and it makes it so much easier to plug into the phone.