Cheap USB Micro Cables

Definitely going to be needing some longer ones, these that they give you....could they find any shorter of ones?

Good find. Monoprice.com and Cellphoneshop.net are always good sources to get cheap cables too.

I think Monoprice would have a better deal. I love NewEgg but Monoprice is THE place for cables or any lengths.

Yeah I realize it is not the cheapest price but I prefer dealing with Newegg than eBay.

The last time I bought a cable from eBay for .99 the connector got stuck in my phone the first time I used it. Had to use a pair of pliers to get it out! Luckily it did not damage the phone but it was an inconvenience and I ended up having to buy another cable.

Never heard of Monoprice, I will have to check them out next time.

Thanks for the info guys. I knew I was not the only one thinking "why are these so short?"

I just bought a 6' micro USB cable on ebay for 2.97 incl shipping. Just search "6 ft micro USB cable" and you will find some. This was from a US seller with almost 100% feedback, so should get to me pretty quick.

If you want shorter ones, there are lots of 99 cm ones on ebay for only about $1 to $1.50 incl shipping as I recall, but I think most come from Hong Kong, so you won't get them real quick. Great value if you can wait. FYI, 99 cm = 3.248 ft

all A/V guys know about monoprice.com. best place for cables of any kind. ~$1 for the usb micro cables. my question to you all is this:

the included motorola wall usb charger is listed as 850mA, the ipod wall usb charger is 1,000mA. monoprice has a 500 ma and a 1,000ma. related, the vehicle charger.

does anybody know if either of the linked wall chargers will work, or if motorola's one is required? related, will the generic vehicle charger ($3 for charger + cable) can be used in lieu of the verizon-bought one ($30)?

TIA

Back