Cheap USB Micro Cables

Zippster

Reaction score
Definitely going to be needing some longer ones, these that they give you....could they find any shorter of ones?

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Good find. Monoprice.com and Cellphoneshop.net are always good sources to get cheap cables too.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think Monoprice would have a better deal. I love NewEgg but Monoprice is THE place for cables or any lengths.

OP
Danthok

Danthok

Reaction score
Yeah I realize it is not the cheapest price but I prefer dealing with Newegg than eBay.

The last time I bought a cable from eBay for .99 the connector got stuck in my phone the first time I used it. Had to use a pair of pliers to get it out! Luckily it did not damage the phone but it was an inconvenience and I ended up having to buy another cable.

Never heard of Monoprice, I will have to check them out next time.

cgaliffi

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I knew I was not the only one thinking "why are these so short?"

webby

Reaction score
I just bought a 6' micro USB cable on ebay for 2.97 incl shipping. Just search "6 ft micro USB cable" and you will find some. This was from a US seller with almost 100% feedback, so should get to me pretty quick.

If you want shorter ones, there are lots of 99 cm ones on ebay for only about $1 to $1.50 incl shipping as I recall, but I think most come from Hong Kong, so you won't get them real quick. Great value if you can wait. FYI, 99 cm = 3.248 ft

bamfsig45

Reaction score

khajja

Reaction score
all A/V guys know about monoprice.com. best place for cables of any kind. ~$1 for the usb micro cables. my question to you all is this:

the included motorola wall usb charger is listed as 850mA, the ipod wall usb charger is 1,000mA. monoprice has a 500 ma and a 1,000ma. related, the vehicle charger.

does anybody know if either of the linked wall chargers will work, or if motorola's one is required? related, will the generic vehicle charger ($3 for charger + cable) can be used in lieu of the verizon-bought one ($30)?

TIA