RIGHT-ANGLE micro USB cables from StarTech - any experiences out there?

cisco0910

Reaction score
Guess noone wanted my suggestikon on the first page. Telling y'all its a motorola product and its less then $5 shipped. It goes the direction ur looking forward, in portrait cable is going down and in landscape the cable is going to the right.

OP
JimmyD

JimmyD

Reaction score
Guess noone wanted my suggestikon on the first page. Telling y'all its a motorola product and its less then $5 shipped. It goes the direction ur looking forward, in portrait cable is going down and in landscape the cable is going to the right.

Thanks for the tip. I'm leaving that Moto option as a last resort. I'd like a single, complete USB cable, not just an adapter piece to plug into another USB cable.

OP
JimmyD

JimmyD

Reaction score
:) Wow! Those options are great! However, the prices are rather high! :icon_eek:

Hmmmm... what to do.

High? They are out of sight! Wow! Great variety though. mike
a little high, but it you want a clean look, 8 bucks more is worth it.

*edit* their shipping is outrageous also. yikes...

Yeah, so you noticed their shipping is $8.50!!! :icon_eek:
By the way, it's not $8.00 the cable is $9.95!!! :icon_eek:

Total cost out of pocket for a right-angle USB cable that's 5 foot long is $18.45!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_evil:

cuskit

Reaction score
High? They are out of sight! Wow! Great variety though. mike
a little high, but it you want a clean look, 8 bucks more is worth it.

*edit* their shipping is outrageous also. yikes...

Yeah, so you noticed their shipping is $8.50!!! :icon_eek:
By the way, it's not $8.00 the cable is $9.95!!! :icon_eek:

Total cost out of pocket for a right-angle USB cable that's 5 foot long is $18.45!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_evil:
That's more than 10 times the cost of a 6' cable from monoprice (not right angle though). Using the right angle adapter and monoprice cable and you can have 3 setups for less money! Yikes! :r_c: mike

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
ezeStand is now offering the Right Angle Cable you're looking for. It routes down when the Droid is upright and right when the Droid is in the Dock mode. The Great news is that I'm offering these 6 ft Right Angle Micro USB cables for just $3.99 with free shipping when you order an ezeStand. The bad news is I have a very limited initial supply. The good news is that I have many more on order and should be available in < 2 weeks.
Thanks for checking out ezeStand!

Last edited:

ezeStand

Reaction score
We now have stock of the 6' Right Angle Micro USB Cables!

Hey Guys,
ezeStand is now offering the Right Angle Cable you're looking for. It routes down when the Droid is upright and right when the Droid is in the Dock mode. The Great news is that I'm offering these 6 ft Right Angle Micro USB cables for just $3.99 with free shipping when you order an ezeStand. The bad news is I have a very limited initial supply. The good news is that I have many more on order and should be available in < 2 weeks.
Thanks for checking out ezeStand!

OP
JimmyD

JimmyD

Reaction score
:popcorn:
popcorn3.gif
popcorn.gif