Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

Phaze08

Reaction score
So, whats up with the rom manager having v.03 and this page having .2? Just wondering lol.

thorn11166

Reaction score
So, whats up with the rom manager having v.03 and this page having .2? Just wondering lol.

....Cody... don't question it... anyways i wouldn't use the Rom Manager version anyways can never get it to complete the download for the Google Apps. just down load the rom and not the GA if you do it from there then go back to the OP and get the link for the GA there and use it.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
seriously? this release doesnt have its own thread yet? wow...that would be very handy along with some descriptions, instructions, and a little bit of organization...yikes!:icon_eek:

foxdog

Reaction score
The themes in this thread full roms?

And do thay have gapps included?

RaceMan

Reaction score
seriously? this release doesnt have its own thread yet? wow...that would be very handy along with some descriptions, instructions, and a little bit of organization...yikes!:icon_eek:

Yeah what he says LOL and thanks Guys I love my Lithium Rom !!!! :)

AROD111

Reaction score
I just finished setting up my phone after flashing v0.0.3 from ROM manager. Man, this issh is lighting fast, fastest Froyo ROM Ive ever had!! Too bad its only in stock theme, but maybe thats also why I have found no bugs. v0.0.3 is perfect so far, Foursquare, My Tracks app all working!! Cant wait for some good themes!! =)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well the new release corrected a bunch of problems - I have my widgets working and programs back.

Now to figure out a way to get WaterMarked' theme on it.

missrachel

Reaction score
Glad to hear the latest update brought good things!! I can't wait to try it out.. I'm waiting for PINK LIFE theme though!<3 Please please please!!! :)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even at the kernals highest speed it's still slower than my old one.

Of course the ROM itself is much speedier in general use.

thorn11166

Reaction score
folks chill... look it hasn't even hit 0.0.5 so calm down think of it as an open Beta, still bugs and glitches so if you find one then just report it don't hassle the people about it expecting it to magically be fixed and then be on with your way, just let them continue with the work they are doing. if you want the rom and want it done right then wait until it has progressed.