Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Widgets still randomly all stopping - reboot needed to get them going again. Also on re-boot it takes forever for the icons to draw.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's wycontacts.

Also there is a problem with SwiftKey and this build. I keep having to set it from default to swiftkey over and over.

ronx

Reaction score
Li Mod .3 runs great on my phone. But I am wondering... where is the reorganization, the changelog, and the sticky? This rom deserves a better thread than this one.

we're working on it... currently waiting for the DF admin to update the mods list. for up to date info, check out #lithmod on freenode (IRC).

kamisan

Reaction score
Wycontacts

What's wycontacts..

Wycontacts was in the first lith mod, it allowed you to call from the first sreen in contacts (the default number) rather than have to go another screen in to find the stuff you wanted to do. It shortened the process. it was nice.

Been to lazy, probably could just rip it out of the first one and put it in place of the new one. contacts.apk is proabably the culprit needing changing. Not sure if there is a newer wycontacts or not.

The htc keyboard works great, ripped that out of another rom altogether. It worked on the old lith and .3

p.s. if you purchase (I know evil word) absolute system it works fine in this rom, Still used the data and folders from the old absolute lith edition. I removed the lith edition since it no longer works. It let me put back my frontier font (favorite) and the boot animation Jrummy did on collision, (again my favorite)

kamisan

Reaction score
wireless tether

Has anyone used this Rom with Wireless Tether? It works great with the original Lithium Rom and I'd hate to screw that up.

it seems the access control is not working. Mine starts- access control fails and it uploads but does not download. If I get anywhere with it, I post what I find.

kamisan

Reaction score
Disabling access control fixed it- WIFI tethering app working fine. In fact I am sending this from my laptop, tethered to my droid.
Losing access control is not a biggie for me, I am not running the tether that much that I need to lock out others-

Will Survive

Reaction score
any themes yet for the incredible??? running LithiumMod but waiting for some themes to customize...

rikerm8bhi

Reaction score
Hi I am a noob or rookie, i just installed ROM and would like to know how to set up can you help me. I don"t know what bash is, do i need it?
how do I over clock?
I used Rom Manager to load up ROM.
Thanks.