[LIST] All Working D2 Roms

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Hey all:

Sorry for the disappointing non-updates! I was extremely busy with classes and then finals and finally got around to updating it while on break. I've made it clean and simple. Each rom listed is a rom that is given its own section in the D2 Roms section. I've only posted the most up to date rom from the rom creator.

Also I put up the release dates and some "Instant Download" links to get you straight to the file.

If anyone has any comments, questions, and/or suggestions post away as normal. I'm on to updating the All Working Themes thread.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey thanks for updating. Good luck with the working themes thread as the number of themes has definitely ballooned recently.

tappin and a talkin

hardkidd

Reaction score
where can i find some kernel that can boost up my benchmark?
thanks.. :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
where can i find some kernel that can boost up my benchmark?
thanks.. :)

Welcome to the forums. Since you commented in the d2 roms section i'll assume you have a d2. There is currently (and possibly indefinately) no way to load custom kernals to the d2. However you can overclock your phone with a simple overclock app.

tappin and a talkin

mafioso256

Reaction score
Is running fission and its ok sum fc's but my battery life is awesome

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Gimme a break, I'm still playing with Liberty 1.5. Will update later :D

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Where are the links to the different ROMs?

I recently purchased a Droid 2, rooted and am wanting to try out a different ROM, (maybe liberty) Every link I go to here looking for downloads of the working ROMs is broken or expired, so what am I missing?

tt8698

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Droid 2, rooted and am wanting to try out a different ROM, (maybe liberty) Every link I go to here looking for downloads of the working ROMs is broken or expired, so what am I missing?

Move on to a different thread. Liberty gb nightlies work maybe not fully stable but enough to get you through the day. Or you could try out Apex. If i were you I would go back to the D2 roms and search from there for the most recent posts.

fishaholic

Reaction score
would be really nice to have this thread updated so all roms are in ONE place ;)

alexandero11

Reaction score
How lame. Literally every "instant download" link is dead (and I'm not misusing the word "literally" here). Why does no one seem to appreciate technology enough to keep a few simple files accessible? How hard is it for developers not to click that delete button on their cloud storage accounts? MUST. CLICK. DELETE. UUHHH. Poeple on XDA semm to be the guiltiest ones on this issue, but I've seen it on DroidForums quite a bit too. Honestly, the developers that do this are strange people who don't stop and think about other peoples' feelings (OK, they do, but obviously not in all the ways they should). I've seen some ROM threads as new as late 2012 that have complete 404s (not even a "file not found" message, just 404). Why is there such a lack of appreciation and support for legacy devices? Even the average pre-2010 Android smartphone is still smarter, cheaper, faster, better quality, and in many ways more up-to-date than "modern" feature phones.