Linear For Liberty v1.5

irish22022

Reaction score
market issues. can't actually download anything. it starts, but never completes.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
market issues. can't actually download anything. it starts, but never completes.

Clear market cache reboot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score

Try going to manage apps in settings and clear market cache and force close. Reboot. If this doesn't fix your issue, try pulling your battery for about 30 seconds letting the capacitors discharge. This has fixed mutiple issues for me in the past( thanks steve for this tip)

sent from my X

sgill7

Reaction score
linear isnt working for me. when I install from toolbox it loads up fine, but when I try to change the icons to liberty icons the screen turns blank. i did a battery pull and when I turned my phone back on I had no service connection to my phone what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance, love your theme

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
linear isnt working for me. when I install from toolbox it loads up fine, but when I try to change the icons to liberty icons the screen turns blank. i did a battery pull and when I turned my phone back on I had no service connection to my phone what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance, love your theme

i had the same issue with the icons and service could be a rom issue. did you cange the phone icon?

side note is your last name Gill??

sgill7

Reaction score
yah I tired to change the phone icon and then all that started happening I cant use the theme now because I have no service.

and lol yah my last name is Gill.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yah I tired to change the phone icon and then all that started happening I cant use the theme now because I have no service.

and lol yah my last name is Gill.

Reinstall the rom no wipe then theme and don't switch the icons.

I wonder if we are related lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sgill7

Reaction score
seems to be working thanks man. question would it be ok to change the battery icon?

lol that depends. Are you cuban?