Linear For Gummy Jar

detox

Reaction score
This was my absolute favorite theme, but i'm not having great success on gummy 2.5. The theme seems slow and the animations seem to be different. Did anything change in the version of 2.5?? It just seems to be buggy compared to the other themes. One thing that happens is that the keyboard doesn't automatically go away sometimes, I'll have to press the back button in order for it to go away on webpages.

Im not having any of those issues. They did change the animations on v2 and v3 of linear but it seems to be running smooth as butter on mine. Try to reflash the rom and theme again without wiping and see if that helps. I hate to tell you to wipe data and cache cause I know how big of a pain that can be. Flash one then reboot and then mount system and reflash the theme and see if that helps

detoXatappin on my X

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This was my absolute favorite theme, but i'm not having great success on gummy 2.5. The theme seems slow and the animations seem to be different. Did anything change in the version of 2.5?? It just seems to be buggy compared to the other themes. One thing that happens is that the keyboard doesn't automatically go away sometimes, I'll have to press the back button in order for it to go away on webpages.

Im not having any of those issues. They did change the animations on v2 and v3 of linear but it seems to be running smooth as butter on mine. Try to reflash the rom and theme again without wiping and see if that helps. I hate to tell you to wipe data and cache cause I know how big of a pain that can be. Flash one then reboot and then mount system and reflash the theme and see if that helps

detoXatappin on my X

Detox you have been alot of help in the Forums as of late We really appreciate that!!! We might make you forum Manager!!! :)

detox

Reaction score

detoXatappin on my X

Detox you have been alot of help in the Forums as of late We really appreciate that!!! We might make you forum Manager!!! :)

No problem. Its the least I could do. You guys put in all this work and I know it has to be hard to keep up with all the questions. If I can answer and save you guys some time it's well worth it. Keep up the great work!

Btw...I saving for a thunderbolt so I can follow my favorite themers ;)

detoXatappin on my X

detox

Reaction score
Im really hoping this is able to be used on liberty when its dropped. Please gentlemen give me good news!

detoXatappin on my X

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im really hoping this is able to be used on liberty when its dropped. Please gentlemen give me good news!

detoXatappin on my X

We will get the beta in 2days. So it will be ready for release

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score

detoXatappin on my X

We will get the beta in 2days. So it will be ready for release

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Oh yeah! I should invest in some bgill/skurtz stock. I can't even flash another rom for more than an hour cause I always want my linear!

detoXatappin on my X

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please consider Linear for Fission.

Sir we have considered all roms that are currently available for the DX. We have selected three that we are going to support as of now. The porting of our theme to a rom is not an easy or quick process especially with the Droid X. We have a 100 or more XML changes, editions or rewrites in the theme. Also we have customs apps for certain roms. If we would try to keep up with adding more rom support the quality of the product would suffer and would not be beneficial to the end user. We have tried to select the roms that cover the most users and also run the best on our device. I am truely sorry Fission was not chosen at this time.

Steve

kdkinc

Reaction score
Please consider Linear for Fission.

Sir we have considered all roms that are currently available for the DX. We have selected three that we are going to support as of now. The porting of our theme to a rom is not an easy or quick process especially with the Droid X. We have a 100 or more XML changes, editions or rewrites in the theme. Also we have customs apps for certain roms. If we would try to keep up with adding more rom support the quality of the product would suffer and would not be beneficial to the end user. We have tried to select the roms that cover the most users and also run the best on our device. I am truely sorry Fission was not chosen at this time.

Steve

Thank You for your quick reply.
Hopefully the future will be more favorably.

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
market

hi there!
this is an excellent rom.
My market doesn't want to download anything.
I tried rebooting, clearing data, cache but to no avail.
any suggestions?

rion_j

Reaction score
guys, i'm back on linear after checking out some other themes for gummy. wow, version 3 is fantastic! the themed market is really awesome! love it! quick question for you, what font is in the theme? sorry, if this has been asked before.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
guys, i'm back on linear after checking out some other themes for gummy. wow, version 3 is fantastic! the themed market is really awesome! love it! quick question for you, what font is in the theme? sorry, if this has been asked before.

Not a problem glad you are enjoying the theme! The font is Zegoe UI.

HackerCity

Reaction score
Phone.apk F/C

after mounting/installing theme. No phone/data

Any suggestions