Linear For Liberty v1.5

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I sent a PM, but just in case your box is full: open table free= com_opentable_activity_splash

Here's a screen shot of my default screen:

ok sweet ill get that icon fixed!! Home screen looks sweet! well done! What is that video icon top left corner?

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
it is rockplayer with an ADW black icon...for now!

I edited my last post, but I go back and forth from this wall paper to the linear tiny black/gray box/dots with the red line at the bottom and the dock icons are also form adw black theme (I liked the 3-D of them on the dock). My other screens (4 total) are boring, but I liked how this one turned out with the on/off widgets at top....I liked them a little better than the power widget (although that one is very clean and slick looking!).

Attachments

• snap20110118_153618-2.png
    snap20110118_153618-2.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 348

Droosh

Reaction score
Would you mind modifying and posting the "No Throttle" hack for the Linear Theme for the Liberty Rom. The other app I use all the time which looks a little funky is Google Listen.
Thanks!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Would you mind modifying and posting the "No Throttle" hack for the Linear Theme for the Liberty Rom. The other app I use all the time which looks a little funky is Google Listen.
Thanks!

the zip for gummy jar will work for Liberty

MonkFSU

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the auto complete dialer back? Is it possible to have that with this theme's dialar? Also, stock e-mail client keeps deleting emails for no reason. Even if i click on the e-mail in the notifications bar it opens the e-mail client then the e-mail is no longer in there.

I tried going into settings>accounts>add account>corporate and i keep getting an error message while trying set it up. Keeps saying that it can not connect to the server when i know the server address is correct.

When i add the account through the e-mail client then it does not show up in my accounts in settings.

Any ideas?

pinhead875

Reaction score
In regards to the dialer, it's a blur item that cannot/will not be integrated into this rom. Try a dialer app like DialerOne, Youlu, etc.

Can't help you with the email issue, sorry.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
linear for liberty v1.5 is live

pinhead875

Reaction score
Some kind of awesome here. Rock on.
Still ok to install ADW theme on this? From the market?