Goodies / ADW for Linear!

rion_j

Reaction score
Its a linear skin but it doesn't play nice the the current audio manager on the market

sent from my d1

bummer! is there an apk for it?

there is a apk pro out given to us by the dev but we cant release it. we are trying to get him to push the fixed apk update to the market but has yet to do so. I think Skurtz, myself and detox have the only fixed version. thats why we havent released the skin to the public

Right on. I appreciate the update.hopefully the dev will update the skin soon. By any chance is there a skin for better keyboard? I've been rocking it lately and really dig it and have been looking for a linear type skin.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Thanks guys makes total sense and is not a big deal really just noticed it when I installed the update. BTW I would be using your Linear theme but there are issues with it on the port over to TranQ so I have not switched over to it to figure out what is up and let you guys or P3 know about it as I'm not sure who did the port. Currently I'm back on my Moto PRO but if you'd like I can test the Linear theme on TranQ and let you guys know what is up if you'd like

kdkinc

Reaction score
Thanks guys makes total sense and is not a big deal really just noticed it when I installed the update. BTW I would be using your Linear theme but there are issues with it on the port over to TranQ so I have not switched over to it to figure out what is up and let you guys or P3 know about it as I'm not sure who did the port. Currently I'm back on my Moto PRO but if you'd like I can test the Linear theme on TranQ and let you guys know what is up if you'd like

I'm under the impression that the TranQ toolbox can be quite persistent.
Meaning that as you move to other Rom's that the toolbox stays on the phone.
HOPE I'm wrong not meant as a knock....

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

FYI that is incorrect now, and I do know all the ins and outs of it as I do beta testing of all TranQ updates for TBH prior to release.

Originally it was an issue to a degree if you didn't know what you were doing. You could get rid of it all if you went in and deleted the Toolbox stuff from the preinstalled folder tho before flashing a new ROM. However TBH put out a toolbox update, and also a TranQ update in the TBH app that now gives you an option in toolbox to remove all of it prior to flashing to another ROM so nothing is left behind. IE it gets rid of Toolbox, the TranQ boto logo, bootanimation and all sounds...etc.

kdkinc

Reaction score

FYI that is incorrect now, and I do know all the ins and outs of it as I do beta testing of all TranQ updates for TBH prior to release.

Originally it was an issue to a degree if you didn't know what you were doing. You could get rid of it all if you went in and deleted the Toolbox stuff from the preinstalled folder tho before flashing a new ROM. However TBH put out a toolbox update, and also a TranQ update in the TBH app that now gives you an option in toolbox to remove all of it prior to flashing to another ROM so nothing is left behind. IE it gets rid of Toolbox, the TranQ boto logo, bootanimation and all sounds...etc.

Thank You for correcting me :)
That's great info for the uninformed , like myself.

jawonder

Reaction score
Where can i get the beautiful Genie Widget ? , don't see it anywhere in the Goodies Pack .

irish22022

Reaction score
nice job with the BW clock, really finishes my homescreen. This is the best theme, simply because everything looks so uniformed thanks to the 3rd party theming.

Are there more 3rd party apps coming? I'd really love that audio manager widget.

I got the themed gingerbread music player .zip, but it wouldn't install. I've got musicmod anyway, because I'm on liberty, any plans to theme that? Lots of ROMs use musicmod these days.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nice job with the BW clock, really finishes my homescreen. This is the best theme, simply because everything looks so uniformed thanks to the 3rd party theming.

Are there more 3rd party apps coming? I'd really love that audio manager widget.

I got the themed gingerbread music player .zip, but it wouldn't install. I've got musicmod anyway, because I'm on liberty, any plans to theme that? Lots of ROMs use musicmod these days.

music mod is themed and included in the theme zip

irish22022

Reaction score
hm, looks the same to me. What about it is themed? Do you have a screenshot?

Just realized the now playing screen looks different. I was talking about the widget/artist list screen. Thanks.

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The widget is themed......did you swap the app with the liberty tool box? The music app included is music mod.....as far as the artist list screen we really only themed the tabs...everything else we left unchanged.

aefc1da2-5e0d-cd35.jpg

irish22022

Reaction score
The widget is themed......did you swap the app with the liberty tool box? The music app included is music mod.....as far as the artist list screen we really only themed the tabs...everything else we left unchanged.

aefc1da2-5e0d-cd35.jpg

Found it! I was using the 4x2. Thanks so much for the screenshot!

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Toggles

I can't believe I missed this the whole time. Are the volume toggles and power toggles seen in you screenshot on page one all beautiful widget add-ons? Geez they are perfect for theme (duh!), and I've been using stupid make-shifts this whole time....

detox

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this the whole time. Are the volume toggles and power toggles seen in you screenshot on page one all beautiful widget add-ons? Geez they are perfect for theme (duh!), and I've been using stupid make-shifts this whole time....

You should find them in the toggle skins in the beautiful widget app without having to add them. Look under downloads

sent from my X

irish22022

Reaction score

You should find them in the toggle skins in the beautiful widget app without having to add them. Look under downloads

sent from my X

be sure to open up beautiful widgets from the app drawer, just placing a widget won't give you the option.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
FYI gentlemen if you haven't notice already there is a new Pandora update as of yesterday I noticed. Just wanted to pass the word so you guys can work your magic on it.