Goodies / ADW for Linear!

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uh oh guys...new tweetdeck with deck.ly out ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lol..... was just going to post the same thing.

Real quick guys not sure if it was an oversite of not. But in 1.0.5 you guys have the buttons when you press menu with black text, in 1.0.6 it is all gray. Any chance when you update to 1.0.7 you'd go back to the idea of having the black text when you press menu. Looks a lot nicer is all.

Give me a screenshot and I will try to get it.....the app is PITA to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tweetdeck updated to v 1.0.7 Check OP redownload the goodies.zip

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Uh oh guys...new tweetdeck with deck.ly out ;)

lol..... was just going to post the same thing.

Real quick guys not sure if it was an oversite of not. But in 1.0.5 you guys have the buttons when you press menu with black text, in 1.0.6 it is all gray. Any chance when you update to 1.0.7 you'd go back to the idea of having the black text when you press menu. Looks a lot nicer is all.

I can do that as soon as I get home tonight. I have version 1.0.6 on my PRO right now which is what I'm using. And my X at home has 1.0.5 on it so no biggie to get the screenshot for ya.

BTW yea I can tell it must be a pain. I tried pulling the images from the 1.0.5 APK and dropping them into the 1.0.6 APK and it won't install now.....lol.

darish

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets Skins have been uploaded and are available for download within the app now. It includes 1 Regular Clock, 2 Super Clocks, 1 Toggle, and 1 Battery Skin.

Enjoy

snap20110131_063546.png

Trying to find out how to download the themed toggle widgets but am having some trouble. Any ideas on where to look?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets Skins have been uploaded and are available for download within the app now. It includes 1 Regular Clock, 2 Super Clocks, 1 Toggle, and 1 Battery Skin.

Enjoy

snap20110131_063546.png

Trying to find out how to download the themed toggle widgets but am having some trouble. Any ideas on where to look?

Open your app drawer click on the beautiful widget icon. Scroll to toggle skins and hit the tab to download skins. Linear should be the first one.

darish

Reaction score
Ah that's it..I've always had the app icon hid from the app drawer. Great work :)

rion_j

Reaction score
what audio manager skin is that in the first most? me likey!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

Here is a screen shots. the one on the left is the tweetdeck version 1.0.5, the one on the right is 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 as they are both the same now.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Here is a screen shots. the one on the left is the tweetdeck version 1.0.5, the one on the right is 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 as they are both the same now.

the reason it is lighter is cause we switched up the Linear pop up its black now so the menu icons have to be light or you cant see them. Understand??

detox

Reaction score

You're not using linear theme. That would make a black on black issue

aefcd03d-796c-86bb.jpg

sent from my X

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what audio manager skin is that in the first most? me likey!

Its a linear skin but it doesn't play nice the the current audio manager on the market

sent from my d1

bummer! is there an apk for it?

there is a apk pro out given to us by the dev but we cant release it. we are trying to get him to push the fixed apk update to the market but has yet to do so. I think Skurtz, myself and detox have the only fixed version. thats why we havent released the skin to the public