Linear For Gummy Jar

Lock screen while physical keyboard ia open.

Hmmm didn't know about that with a D2, thanks for pointing it out! We have DXs so our phone doesn't have that problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Does anyone happen to have a launcher pro dock to match this theme? I've been searching for a hot minute with no results.

No problem! I'll keep looking around and see if I notice any other bugs (if any). To the launcher pro guy, they designed the theme specifically for ADW so probably not.

Does anyone happen to have a launcher pro dock to match this theme? I've been searching for a hot minute with no results.

What about these?

32507967-b023-c761.jpg

My sms led notification was a light blue color just like the dock notifications but then went back to green. I'm sure if it was apart of this theme or what, but how can I change it back to the light blue?

My sms led notification was a light blue color just like the dock notifications but then went back to green. I'm sure if it was apart of this theme or what, but how can I change it back to the light blue?

we didnt touch anything that would edit the led lights

we didnt touch anything that would edit the led lights

Ok, thanks, wonder why it went blue cause I liked it over green..

For some reason my battery has started draing extremely fast since updating to gummy 2.1 with linear. Does anyone else have this problem. I refuse to believe its the theme because I can't be without it. Display shows the most usage but then it always has.

For some reason my battery has started draing extremely fast since updating to gummy 2.1 with linear. Does anyone else have this problem. I refuse to believe its the theme because I can't be without it. Display shows the most usage but then it always has.

I'm with you... hard to think its theme. Did you install any goodies? Or possibly any other apps around time you installed theme? Also, check usage in spare parts...

Might verify apps refresh rate as well as disabling autosync is off under acct/sync

I'm with you... hard to think its theme. Did you install any goodies? Or possibly any other apps around time you installed theme? Also, check usage in spare parts...

Might verify apps refresh rate as well as disabling autosync is off under acct/sync

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App.

I did install TBH app. The display shows to use the most battery but I have everything set the same as always. I don't overclock but I use jrummy's overclock app for temp and screen off profiles with screen off at 300/300 min and max.

Ok, so I installed gummyjar just fine, but when I went to install Linear I ended up getting stuck on the GummyJar flashing load screen. I'm pretty sure I followed the advice to the T...booted in recovery mode, went to mounts and storage, selected the mount/system, went back and chose the linear file from my sdcard, then restarted...anybody have any ideas?

I
Ok, so I installed gummyjar just fine, but when I went to install Linear I ended up getting stuck on the GummyJar flashing load screen. I'm pretty sure I followed the advice to the T...booted in recovery mode, went to mounts and storage, selected the mount/system, went back and chose the linear file from my sdcard, then restarted...anybody have any ideas?

The only thing I can think to tell you is try wiping data and cache and see if that fixes it

Thanks finally worked after doinit about 3 times. I have a question about the theme..is anybody else using this with the gmail app? The background color for the inbox is all red, which makes it real difficult to read. Other than that, I love this theme! Very clean! Any other themes meant for gummyjar?

Back