Linear For Gummy Jar

Linear V1.1 is Now Live Please Check the OP as some things has changed :) Enjoy

where do I download the theme and do I download trans or no trans

thank you

finally a minimalistic theme for me :) great work everyone on this.

For some reason when I install this theme I get no service. I can't make any calls. I followed install directions. I can restore my backup and everything is fine so im not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Ok....so this should work..in recovery..wipe data..wipe cache...then restore your most current backup....then flash the theme...all in recovery...then reboot...and poof...should be golden my friend!!! I want to thank my man fsrbiker for that tip...it has worked everytime!!

Same problem and I followed these directions and still no service with linear installed. any ideas?

For some reason when I install this theme I get no service. I can't make any calls. I followed install directions. I can restore my backup and everything is fine so im not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Ok....so this should work..in recovery..wipe data..wipe cache...then restore your most current backup....then flash the theme...all in recovery...then reboot...and poof...should be golden my friend!!! I want to thank my man fsrbiker for that tip...it has worked everytime!!

Same problem and I followed these directions and still no service with linear installed. any ideas?

reflash the rom then the theme no wipe

I have this too, but I haven't tried this yet:

reflash the rom then the theme no wipe

I'm going to try it out in a little while and report back.

Lock screen while physical keyboard is open.

Attachments

• CAP2010122319271.jpg
    CAP2010122319271.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 181
No service issue solved with bgill's suggestion; only caveat to that was I had to reboot in between reflashing the rom and applying the theme.

Back