Linear For Gummy Jar

I have never tried or used the blacklist in Cytown.....the version in the theme was made for us by KeJar. I will test the blacklist and let you know how it works on my phone.....if it doesn't funtion there might not be an easy solution.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Cool I appreciate it.

OK this is a known issue and a solution is being worked on. Either the option will be removed or fixed....only time will tell.

Sounds good! I'll refrain from using the black list for now!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

You have to install our theme for rubiX! Even though Drod said they are compatible our themes are not we have modified apps in both themes.

So if you want to run rubiX 1.9.5 you must start over with a clean install of rubiX 1.9.5 with a full wipe of data and cache....then let phone restore apps ect.... then flash the theme for rubiX.

Yeah I finally found that there was theme ported just for rubix. I got it working now with no problems. Thanks anyway though. I still don't know why it wouldn't work with gummy after all that because it worked so well before.

Cytown phone disent work on rubix. So rubicmx get stock phone.apk and gummy jar gets cytown. That's why you lost service.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad to have linear back again. I don't think I could run any other theme. Keep up the awesome work. I'll donate as soon as I recover from Christmas. Thanks again.

Loaded up this theme for gummy 2.1 and lost service. I was able to get service back from a backup, but is there anything I can try to load this up successfuly?

Is the red in the gmail going to be gone in the next version like it is on rubiX?

Is the red in the gmail going to be gone in the next version like it is on rubiX?

Yes it is

Loaded up this theme for gummy 2.1 and lost service. I was able to get service back from a backup, but is there anything I can try to load this up successfuly?

Check posts 115 and 123 another user had this issue.

I was actually interested in ADWlauncher EX will the ADW theme still work with that version? Also are there any updates on the cytown phone app issue? Thank you.dancedroid:icon_ banana:

I was actually interested in ADWlauncher EX will the ADW theme still work with that version? Also are there any updates on the cytown phone app issue? Thank you.dancedroid:icon_ banana:

ADW EX- Yes sir. Running it now!

ADW EX- Yes sir. Running it now!

Cool! Thanks for the update, it's appreciated.:icon_ banana:

had to reboot to get my lock sliders to work, just a heads up to anyone else that cant get them to work on first boot.

I've rebooted quite a few times and I still can't get them to work. Any suggestions out there?

Edit: As you were. Once I removed the pattern lock, the sliders appeared. Thanks anyway.

I would love to see a black transparent market on the next version of linear. Any way this is possible? Got some cash to help sweeten the deal ;)

detoXatappin on my X

Is there a way to put your own text on the lock screen? Really digging the whole theme but would like to put my name there instead of "linear" no offense.

Sent from my DROIDX

Is there a way to put your own text on the lock screen? Really digging the whole theme but would like to put my name there instead of "linear" no offense.

Sent from my DROIDX

Here's mine:

snap20101228_205501.png

I'm on a mac so I had to NinjaMorph, but if you google "change lockscreen droid" you should come up with many step by step directions.

Back