Linear For Gummy Jar

I updated to 2.5 and Linear 1.2, however I get a FC for Volume under Sound settings, and Brightness immediately quits. The dev seemed to recognize this as an issue from an earlier Settings.apk--which had apparently been fixed before release--and suggested that the theme using this would be the possible cause.

For people having issues with volume and brghtness download and install

That fix will remove Bgill's wonderful themeing within settings (only) but will fix the bugs

This is hold over until until Bgill is available to get his own themed fix in

I updated to 2.5 and Linear 1.2, however I get a FC for Volume under Sound settings, and Brightness immediately quits. The dev seemed to recognize this as an issue from an earlier Settings.apk--which had apparently been fixed before release--and suggested that the theme using this would be the possible cause.

If you like this theme as much as I do use your power control to adjust your brightness and download audio manager to adjust your volume. They even have a skin for it in the goodies folder

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

If you like this theme as much as I do use your power control to adjust your brightness and download audio manager to adjust your volume. They even have a skin for it in the goodies folder

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I just want to point out that you will not lose the theme if you use my fix but the settings and powercontrols will no longer be themed....

Ok... maybe I'm a retard... maybe my vision ain't what it used to be...

but where can I find the "goodies folder"

Edit:

Chalk that one up under "Retard" I figured it out

Check 1st Post:

Patch added for Settings (brightness/volume) problem! Just flash like a theme:)

I installed this for Gummyjar 2.5 but I don't have the extras like the linear wallpaper or the audio manager skin. Any ideas?

Hey Guys, thank you so much for this awesome theme! It's the best theme around for the X, and I just love it! My only criticism would be the transitions. When compared to the default transitions in the Gummy Rom, they seem to take away from the snappy feel of the Gummy Rom which is one of the main appeals of the rom.

Would it be possible to create a version w/o the transitions? They also remind me of the transitions in the Tranquility Rom, so I'd prefer the standard Gummy transitions if possible.

Thanks! :)

rion, go to the app drawer>spare parts>window animations OR transition animations and turn them off/change them to your liking.

hey guys,

just one quick question, is there a way to change the bootanimation? kinda dont like the gummyJAR one...also, is there a way to get back to the gingerbread keyboard with this theme?

Thanks!

hey guys, another question,
how come my lockscreen, the clock was kinda off, it is not centered. And also, music control from lock screen doesn't the song/album info, just the three buttons for play/pause, skip, and reverse.
Thanks for the awesome theme, donation is on the way...

Can i just install this over any theme? And if i cant what do i need to do to install it?

Back