Liberty ROM - v. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedlim

Reaction score
Am I high? Where is the download link?

No you're high :) Buy the toolbox in the market. Download the rom and install, reinstall the toolbox and then open and go back to roms and install the patch to fix the settings tab and you should be up and ready to go.

gobbles23

Reaction score
+1 for moving all the addons and hacks to the first post to make it easier to find

Sent from my DROIDX

ltlbsteed

Reaction score
Long press the file in root explorer, it brings up more options - select "view as text" and it should display the value. I'm having trouble getting this patch to take, so if you have luck let us know. :)

...oh my god I'm an absolute idiot.... one of those brain farts I guess....I was long pressing over and over, but didn't realize that the menu was SCROLLABLE! ....duh there's more options in there!! .....i'm going to be working on this tonight, so I'll get back to you to see how it works.

I admit it took me a sec to realize you have to scroll down for more options too. :) O, and I was able to get SLCMotor's file to work - but haven't been able to benchmark. It looks like you were using SD Tools by Veluscek Ales??? That app keeps crashing on me about 1/3 of the way through the testing. Any other ideas on a stable SD benchmarking app? (although, it may be my SD card itself causing these issues - I have a 32 GB SanDisk card I bought off Amazon)

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
Hmmm...well I haven't had a problem at all with the sd tools that I've been using and I have run it dozens of times...I still have the stock 16g card from Verizon though...I haven't had the need to try the other benchmark programs out there...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

unboostedzc

Reaction score
Any of you guys able to dl/install Gmail Black from the ROM manager? For some reason, even if I kill the original GMail process and try to install it fails every time.

Also how do you remove an installed gallery? Ive got both the Gallery and 3D Gallery apps on the phone, when I try to uninstall the regular Gallery it comes up as "Camera" as the app and wont uninstall.

mikedroidx34

Reaction score
librety 2.0

hey guys i have a little problem maybe someone can help me i running liberty 2.0 everything is good so far..when i updated liberty to fix the FC issue for some reason gingerbread keyboard FC's and when i boot up instead of getting the liberty logo and the circling eagle i get a yellow loading bar..its not really a big deal and it doesnt interfere with anything just wanted to know if there was fix for either or both issues. thanks in advance

twistedlim

Reaction score
I loaded the rom and then loaded some add on from the rom market and decided I did not want it so I reinstalled the rom again over the original and got the yellow bar. Since the first time though I have not had it again.

JerryB

Reaction score
Might be a dumb question but how do I wipe data and cache before installing if the ROM installs from the liberty toolbox off of market.

If I purchase Liberty Toolbox 2.0 will the ROM download to my phone's SD card. Then I can wipe data and install???

Thanks!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
This has to be the best rom out has multiple themes and still are some being made great job team liberty.

makaveliq3

Reaction score
waiting on the official release and or gingerbread liberty version. Any rough time estimate on when we can expect gingerliberty?

fastfood8891

Reaction score
Might be a dumb question but how do I wipe data and cache before installing if the ROM installs from the liberty toolbox off of market.

If I purchase Liberty Toolbox 2.0 will the ROM download to my phone's SD card. Then I can wipe data and install???

Thanks!

when you install it from the app it gives you the option to wipe data and cache before rebooting and installing.

Status
Not open for further replies.