LG Revolution getting 2.3 Gingerbread tonight 10/28/11 at 9pm ET per LG themselves

Phaetos

Reaction score
Got my update this morning and have had no problems so far.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

ashj723

Reaction score
ugh... issues.

so im having the issue to where the back button takes you completely out of the browser.. except to me this is RATHER frusterating!! especially looking at facebook and trying to go back a page after looking at further comments, etc.... i have to restart from main page every damn time because i cant just go back! GRR. :mad:

Phone doesnt necessarily reboot all the way - but its like when i unplug it from computer; where its loading the sim card and all the media files.. it does this CONSTANTLY.. i catch it atleast 8-10 times a day.. so who knows how many it does when i dont see it... i havent tried to see if my 4g actually WORKS now, because it never did before.. *grumbles*

i try not to complain too much because this phone was a bday present but its been nothing but a HASSLE! im too impatient and short-tempered to deal with verizon people... Lol.. hopefully over time this clears up. =\

djembeman

Reaction score
my Capacitive buttons don't work!!!!

Woke up to my screen glowing at 4 am, authorized the update, woke again at 7 to a black screen and lit softkeys. Rebooted, lights on softkeys wouldn't turn off. Pulled battery, now they won't turn ON?! UGH!!!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

So, I got my Warranty replacement and an hour after having a working and successful update to Gingerbread my capacitive buttons are completely inoperable!!! Why the F can't they just give us new replacements? "Certified" and "fully tested" my @ss!

back to my Droid 1!!!

OP
Big Cam

Big Cam

Reaction score
anyone notice it takes longer to reboot. it's stay on the lighted screen for awhile tell the rest appear

Yes, I've noticed this but coming from a phone that wouldn't restart, I am more than happy. It goes through the start up images and then sits at a lit up black screen for upwards of 15-20 seconds, but so far everytime it haas started and brought me to my homescreens, which is more than I ever got before. It's not like most of us turn our phones off all that often. But at least it starts up whn you do.