LG Revolution Software Update Coming Soon

Big Cam

Reaction score
OK, so mine froze itself while exiting a game, adn after numerous attempts a hard reset was required.

Can someone post what their Baseband version and Kernel Version is post update?

When I check for updates, it says there isn't one, but my keyboard pops up in sms again, so I think I don't have it.

romey20022000

Reaction score
was the up dates for the revolution

an have you rooted your phone an is there a way to tell me how it can be done. please

dodonfred

Reaction score
SW Version

OK, so mine froze itself while exiting a game, adn after numerous attempts a hard reset was required.

Can someone post what their Baseband version and Kernel Version is post update?

When I check for updates, it says there isn't one, but my keyboard pops up in sms again, so I think I don't have it.

If your SW Version is VS910V6 then you have it.

My phone still has trouble restarting - I have to pull the battery and SD card to get it back up, then shut it down again and put the SD card back.

Big Cam

Reaction score
If your SW Version is VS910V6 then you have it.

My phone still has trouble restarting - I have to pull the battery and SD card to get it back up, then shut it down again and put the SD card back.

Thanks, apparently if you do a hard reset it keeps the update or applies it during the re-install.

I posted the black screen issue on LG's forums and supposedly someone there is actually looking into it.
LG Revolution VS910 4G won't reboot after it is turned off, hard reset required every time. - LG Forum