Thunderbolt Bug Fixing Update Tonight

Mysfit

Reaction score
And wow is the phone fast now more like I expected it to be...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mpnx2

Reaction score
Downloading now. If this does not fix my reboot issue then I will be rooted by the end of the weekend...

GoldSiege

Reaction score
Mine won't even see the update. I click "Check new", it says it's searching, then it just goes away. No error message, nothing. I assume that isn't supposed to be happening?

tommyz

Reaction score
Mine won't even see the update. I click "Check new", it says it's searching, then it just goes away. No error message, nothing. I assume that isn't supposed to be happening?

Same thing happens on mine.

Reaction score
In the past Big Red has rolled out updates in stages. Not everyone gets the update on the same day to prevent network overload.

mpnx2

Reaction score
Ok all thourgh. The 3G icon has changed now its like the one on my wifes Incredible 2. Got the data usage widget...I wonder how that will work since I have the unlimited data package?

Also after checking I noticed that the baseband version is different than the one listed in the first post on the VZW ad... my baseband version is 1.39.00.0627r, 0.01.69.0625r

grannynancy

Reaction score
Ok all thourgh. The 3G icon has changed now its like the one on my wifes Incredible 2. Got the data usage widget...I wonder how that will work since I have the unlimited data package?

Also after checking I noticed that the baseband version is different than the one listed in the first post on the VZW ad... my baseband version is 1.39.00.0627r, 0.01.69.0625r

That is exactly what I got (number version). Had to go back in AGAIN and turn off blockbuster app.

I can't tell any difference but I only had the phone for a day. I was out in the woods this morning (looking way forward to getting my seido case; as it was the phone was in a ziploc baggie to protect the screen)

Was surpirsed that my data usage was 82MB for one day of playing. No streaming video but a lot of aerial map imagry.

dontist

Reaction score
could someone post a video or screen shots for the new changes...update is available for me.. as i checked.. but i dont want to update it.. unless ratio of pros and cons increases more!!

if i dont update .. i will have free hotspot right?

i am curious to see those 3g icon change, verizon app and tab menu.. but dont want to update.. someone pl post a youtube video for this changes... it would be great help :)

jseah

Reaction score
could someone post a video or screen shots for the new changes...update is available for me.. as i checked.. but i dont want to update it.. unless ratio of pros and cons increases more!!

if i dont update .. i will have free hotspot right?

i am curious to see those 3g icon change, verizon app and tab menu.. but dont want to update.. someone pl post a youtube video for this changes... it would be great help :)

Correct. The update takes away free hotspot. I installed the update last night around midnight and my phone hasn't had a reboot since then. Prior to that, it was rebooting at least 5-6 times a day.

Reaction score
Could just be me but I feel like my battery life has gotten better. I really go the extra mile to ensure I dont get screwed by the poor battery life, Ive only had my phone die on my once since I got it on the day it released. I always charge it but today I notice after 3 hours off the charge it was at the same spot where it normally is 30-60 minutes off the charger. I still dont seem to be able to lock on with the Navigation App with GPS