Leather or Metal Straps / Bands for Galaxy Gear S?

floorlizard

Reaction score
I am expecting my watch to arrive early next week and am looking for something other than plastic, rubber, etc. bands to use. I have seen one Russian-based company talked about on another message board that makes leather bands. However, they are a bit expensive a d take a long time to be delivered. I saw, on this board, about a metallic band and tried to order. Unfortunately, the individual is out of business. Any other suggestions?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a Google search for LPX Tech. Amazon, where I got mine, is out of them right now but it's very nice and has the ability to change from its black metal band to any other band.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
F

floorlizard

Reaction score
That is the one I originally saw and wanted. Unfortunately, it looks as if his backer backed-out and he is no longer offering the item(s). If you have information to the contrary, please let me know.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is the one I originally saw and wanted. Unfortunately, it looks as if his backer backed-out and he is no longer offering the item(s). If you have information to the contrary, please let me know.
Did you look on his site? He was the backer for the maker. At first they were only for sale at LPX Tech site but then Amazon and eBay. If they're not on his site anymore I don't know where else to suggest.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4