Galaxy Gear Fit

Clintlgm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+
Looks like this sub forum end back in 2015, do we have a new one somewhere that deals with the current models and apps?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looks like this sub forum end back in 2015, do we have a new one somewhere that deals with the current models and apps?
We have quite a few different smart watch sub forums and discussions, but I didn't see one specifically for the Gear Fit 2.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I could be wrong, but I believe the apps are similar. The Gear Fit devices haven't been that popular amongst forum members. We had one staff member that had the original fit for a while, but ended up upgrading.

We can create a section for the Fit 2, but I'm afraid it might be as dead as this one always was...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I could be wrong, but I believe the apps are similar. The Gear Fit devices haven't been that popular amongst forum members. We had one staff member that had the original fit for a while, but ended up upgrading.

We can create a section for the Fit 2, but I'm afraid it might be as dead as this one always was...

or you can have a section for samsung wearables :) but then again, it could be dead...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
or you can have a section for samsung wearables :) but then again, it could be dead...
Maybe we should change the name of the Android Wearables section to just Wearables. That's what section this post is in & I know Mark discussed the Fit in this section, as well as the Galaxy Gear when he upgraded. Since there was very little interest in having subforums for each companies' smart watches, we kind of just use this section for a catch all.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Maybe we should change the name of the Android Wearables section to just Wearables. That's what section this post is in & I know Mark discussed the Fit in this section, as well as the Galaxy Gear when he upgraded. Since there was very little interest in having subforums for each companies' smart watches, we kind of just use this section for a catch all.

that could be the best since it would include samsung, they don't use android wear. would prevent some confusion as to where to post.

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
that could be the best since it would include samsung, they don't use android wear. would prevent some confusion as to where to post.
Your wish is my command...

(Hoping this screenshot shows up properly. Haven't uploaded a pic since Tapatalk changed how it's done.)
e26c65775a7f5531a0d650e363f3fbe9.jpg