Latest Droid Bionic ICS Leak

I

iTz_I3urn

What is the latest droid bionic ics leak post link. And will i be able to get the official ics update if i download the leak?

JohnFH

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
What is the latest droid bionic ics leak post link. And will i be able to get the official ics update if i download the leak?

You should check out Obsidian's sticky from last night. It's an update with many links and a lot of helpful info.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The latest is .238, but if you install that you can't go back to .905 for the OTA. You can go forward, though.

.232 is the latest if you want to go back to .905. .235 is the same as .238 in terms of going back.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
The best thread concerning Bionic leaks is "Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss"

You can use the House of Bionic to upgrade to 232 (option to go back to gb), 235 (can't go back) or 238 (same, can't go back).

linuxgator

Reaction score
Apparently the latest is now .240, but it is not currently rootable, so people are steering clear for now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

rlewis312010

Reaction score
Apparently the latest is now .240, but it is not currently rootable, so people are steering clear for now.

Link? I hear some say it is nowhere to be found, some say it is out, but no links, lol. Not calling you a liar but if it is out, where is it?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I looked and so not see a .240 out there. It might be like .239, an engineering build that would not be the kind of leak we are looking for.

At this point, we do not want another leak. We should be getting close to a soak test if everything is going well with .238. If we get another leak, say goodbye to an ota until October at the earliest.

linuxgator

Reaction score
I haven't seen it personally, but hascode tweeted about it earlier, and I've learned to take his word for things like that.

rlewis312010

Reaction score
Same here, only seen hashcode mention it on twitter. WELLLLLL, SamuriHL of HOB fame was talking about rooting .240 and other things that led me to believe he has had it. In my imagination, Hashcode has some inside baseball he can play and get things like a leak before it hits cheesecake servers and maybe a SELECT few have been working on root and other things before it drops on cheesecake. That is a GUESS, I have no facts there, but I know there are some with inside sources at Moto. Not that anyone would confirm nor deny it;-) I like hash and samuri and mattlgroff etc BUT I think they hide some things. Usually for GOOD of the Bionic scene. Like if hash does have .240, he is playing with it to see about root and maybe how kexec will work from it since it would likely be OTA (guessing again). I lived in a state and knew some in the governor's office. I would know budgets and what was raised to the state legislature before my co-workers. Had a friend who managed a Verizon store but that only goes so far. She was actually very fair. I could ask her for information and would know what was coming down the pipe for SOME things (D1 days). Had contacts ALL OVER but in this state, lol, all new ball game.

I HATE being left out of the loop, and if I had contacts I would have these things unlocked. IF there was a way, I would get it and make it look like an "Accident." I can see the headline; "Hacker discovers ingenious angle...systems compromised." When in reality, it could be a leaked HS, lmfao. Still though, Kexec looks promising but I would rather have a device with unlocked bootloader. At this point, may as well sell bionic and go gnex and although I have add posted there was ONE guy who wanted to buy my bionic BUT I could not be without a phone (gnex on craigslist had some for what I can afford but they were GONE when I had a buyer for my bionic). After this, NO MORE LOCKED phone. Has to be unlocked or UNLOCKABLE. Tired of this garbage. "Dude, what is the key...here is how we can 'Arrive' there and make it look accidental." Just me though, and I've done that with other things but no damn contacts at Moto (or TI for Omap stuff).

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
If im on 2231 the first leak, is there any safe leaks to move forward 2? Or just back track to. 905 via samurai house of bionic??

Maddog241

Reaction score
If im on 2231 the first leak, is there any safe leaks to move forward 2? Or just back track to. 905 via samurai house of bionic??

Moving up to .232 is as far as you can go and maintain the ability to return to .905.

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Well im still on 2231 ics. Ive been trying to root it for two weeks. No luck though. Ive tried all the programs as well. Same pc ive used countless times for the bionic and dx. When my phone dies,or is reset...i get an error on the home screen...sayin root privlages where not obtained. I get that everytime my phone is cycled. So idk...any ideas?