laggy key pad

krnmc

Reaction score
idk if its just my phone but after awhile my key pad gets really laggy and the only way to fix that is too restart my phone. Is it just my phone?
and this also happens when i get calls as well, somtimes it get really laggy and dropp call + somtimes i cant call anyone my phone keep saying its dialing.

Is it only my phone?

Alex P

Reaction score
I have the same problem...generally a restart helps, but not always. I always try to make sure the cache on my bigger apps is cleared every few days, which seems to help.

mattamous

Reaction score
I seem to notice mine lagging when I start to get really long strains of text messages. Since the Eris saves all of the texts to all of the numbers texted; I have had a better keypad after going thru and deleting some of the strains over 100 texts. After doing that, it seems to quicken right up and I don't seem to have any problems until the text strains get lengthy again.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed that having an alarm set through the clock causes slowness. I started a thread about this a few days ago. If you have an alarm enabled, disable it.

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
The problem is that the Eris doesn't really have a fast processor and easily gets slowed down when CPU intensive apps are running. Only fix is to shut off some running apps.