[KERNEL][3.21.2011]EC10 Kernels

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to adrynalyne over at XDA....

Orig link: [KERNEL][3.21.2011]EC10 Kernels - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[KERNEL][3.21.2011]EC10 Kernels
They haven't been heavily tested, but IRC seems relatively content with them. Mind you, these were never meant for the Fascinate, but the Mesmerize.

Voodoo
ec10_voodoo.zip
or
http://adbdev.com/danknub/ec10_voodoo.zip

Nonvoodoo
ec10_nonvoodoo.zip
or
http://adbdev.com/danknub/ec10_nonvoodoo.zip

Once again, thanks jt1134 for his scripts.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea man these are awesome kernels...they have been floating around in IRC for a while now so def been tested and approved

n660623x

Reaction score
hey guys..sorry if this sounds stupid, but Im confused over the difference between builds like superclean and kernels. Can these kernels be flashed to an existing version of superclean 2.9? Or is there an odin full version forthcoming with these built in?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey guys..sorry if this sounds stupid, but Im confused over the difference between builds like superclean and kernels. Can these kernels be flashed to an existing version of superclean 2.9? Or is there an odin full version forthcoming with these built in?

These can be flashed over any EB01/EB16 Rom out including SuperClean and Dark Revenge etc....do NOT flash these over Source built Rom's like jt1134's, bendbowden's Honeycomb or OldManJames Gingerbread source built ROM's

Jerome900

Reaction score
What's this kernel for

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Last edited:

millwood

Reaction score
Has there been a noticeable difference for non-voodoo SC users? I am running the EB16 Kernel and it was better than the EB01 kernel by far. Seems to be a lot more stable.

k rock

Reaction score
Has there been a noticeable difference for non-voodoo SC users? I am running the EB16 Kernel and it was better than the EB01 kernel by far. Seems to be a lot more stable.

Coming from eb01 NV yes you can tell a difference.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.1 EC10v Fascinate

Knoxgolf4

Reaction score
ok, so as stupid as this may sound(I'm new to this)---I've got the Odin 2.9 on my phone now...and was wanting to run this ec10voodoo update...how do I go about updating it? I'm imagining it's an easy solution, just need to know what it is...haha

thanks ahead of time

k rock

Reaction score
ok, so as stupid as this may sound(I'm new to this)---I've got the Odin 2.9 on my phone now...and was wanting to run this ec10voodoo update...how do I go about updating it? I'm imagining it's an easy solution, just need to know what it is...haha

thanks ahead of time

Boot to red recovery (red cwm) then clear cache and dalvik cache then install zip and install the kernel then go to voodoo then enable lag fix then reboot. Will take upto around 15 or so minutes for your phone to boot back up.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.1 EC10v Fascinate

n660623x

Reaction score
Everyone talks about red recovery..ive only ever seen orange...how do I get to red?

Rsswga

Reaction score
phones pretty quick with the voodoo..battery consumption im un-decided if its any better.
when will the source ever be released so we can have more advanced (mo-better) kernels?

k rock

Reaction score
phones pretty quick with the voodoo..battery consumption im un-decided if its any better.
when will the source ever be released so we can have more advanced (mo-better) kernels?

The source will be released sometime around when the official froyo drops.

Yes we will have kernels that will overclock for faster speeds and undervolted kernels for better battery life.