[ROM]Superclean 2.6!! *UPDATED*

Reaction score
That worked to get me into recovery thanks, but I decided to downloaded new recovery though cwm to see if that fixed the problem and it s yellow now. I know it was all about having the red recovery to get alot of these roms to work what's the scoop on the yellow recovery? Do I need to flash though odin and get red recovery back or is yellow a good working recovery? Thanks

Nolenm

Reaction score
Hey tapout do you know any goo roms for the fascinate?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
So I tried flashing 2.8 with yellow recovery and it aborts and tells me somthing about it being for gingerbread 3.0 and doesn't support amen or somthing anymore and I have to update somthing. Always been fine flashing roms but I'm over my head now. Really want 2 try 2.8

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I tried flashing 2.8 with yellow recovery and it aborts and tells me somthing about it being for gingerbread 3.0 and doesn't support amen or somthing anymore and I have to update somthing. Always been fine flashing roms but I'm over my head now. Really want 2 try 2.8

you need red clockworkmod recovery...the orange is for edify script coding, these Roms...all Roms...for the Fascinate are amend script coded and wont flash in the newest orange CWMR....

do this to get back to red CWMR: [RECOVERY] Updated ClockworkMod for ALL ROMs - xda-developers use the ODIN