JRummy's Remix Rom CyanMod 5.0.5-V0.1 (3-21-2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How would i get rid of the car dock without removing all those other features from the OP? Also i just want to keep the 3d looking launcher and the droid eye tab launcher ...so which one do i get rid of?....Thanks

For car dock type the following in terminal (I forgot to add that script):

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/CarDock.apk
unmountsys
sync

For the helix launcher type the following:

su
rmhelix

Also, I accidently put an extra framework in system/apps (late night) you don't have to but if you would like to remove it type the following in terminal:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/framework-res.apk
unmountsys
sync

Hope this helps. Terminal commands are really easy once you get the hang of them.

tdog7879

Reaction score
How would i get rid of the car dock without removing all those other features from the OP? Also i just want to keep the 3d looking launcher and the droid eye tab launcher ...so which one do i get rid of?....Thanks

For car dock type the following in terminal (I forgot to add that script):

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/CarDock.apk
unmountsys
sync

For the helix launcher type the following:

su
rmhelix

Also, I accidently put an extra framework in system/apps (late night) you don't have to but if you would like to remove it type the following in terminal:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/framework-res.apk
unmountsys
sync

Hope this helps. Terminal commands are really easy once you get the hang of them.
Thankyou !

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
added some nexus modified livewallpapers. Let me know what you think... or if you have any other ideas.

TD7424

Reaction score
added some nexus modified livewallpapers. Let me know what you think... or if you have any other ideas.

Jrummy,
Great ROM!! Are the added live wallpapers in the original ROM or did you add them recently? Also there is no voicemail button on the dialer just curious why...no biggie!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks... I just added the wallpapers so they are not in the rom.. that voicemail button was being a real pain. I will try to fix it if I update the rom.

tdog7879

Reaction score
I'm not getting any weather info while in dock.....did I remove the wrong thing in one off those scripts? Also I ran the cpu info script..but I have no ideawhere to find it.....thanks

TD7424

Reaction score
Thanks... I just added the wallpapers so they are not in the rom.. that voicemail button was being a real pain. I will try to fix it if I update the rom.

Jrummy,
I just did a full wipe data/cache, twice and then new install and added chompsms as only app from the market, force closed on first try. I can switch to handcent which I used before this but didnt want to. It gives me a (process com.p1.chompsms) has stopped, please try again. Do you have any thoughts?

trwberry04

Reaction score
Question. How can I get the ringers from the Kousch Remix to this ROM? Love this ROM

ashkev843

Reaction score
Holy smokes on the scripts!!! I got a question on the ones about the white clock and black clock. How is that done exactly?

EDIT: I assume the the nandroid is for clockwork? Nevermind I see it is for sprecovery.

I put an extra folder in system/framework called clock. In the clock folder I put two services.jar and when you run the script it selects the services.jar you need and copies over the old services.jar. Pretty sneaky huh.

anyway you can put one in to remove the clock?

brownpm85

Reaction score
Great Rom man, I did notice that your JIT enabled versions did not have JIT enabled, I checked the build.prop and they were set to "fast" instead of "jit" anyway I edited the build prop and now I am getting Linpack Benchmarks of over 13. Great rom thanks again

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great Rom man, I did notice that your JIT enabled versions did not have JIT enabled, I checked the build.prop and they were set to "fast" instead of "jit" anyway I edited the build prop and now I am getting Linpack Benchmarks of over 13. Great rom thanks again

Thank you for pointing this out. I was trying to throw it together so fast I forgot which nandroid's were which. I will have to reupload it when I get a chance.

Edit: Bekit kernal with JIT does have JIT enabled but Adamz's doesn't for those running Bekit.

brownpm85

Reaction score
Thank you for pointing this out. I was trying to throw it together so fast I forgot which nandroid's were which. I will have to reupload it when I get a chance.

Not a problem, I really like how you have compiled a lot of my favorite things from multiple roms, I've read some of the negative comments on other forums, I wouldn't listen to them, you have given credit where credit is due so I see nothing wrong with what you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.