JRummy's Remix CyanMod 5.0.5.3 v.0.3 (3-27) *Too many scripts & goodies*

phenley

Reaction score
I have been cooking up an ese53 base rom that I will release soon :)

Super sexy. How soon are we talking? Haha. But clearly not to rush you. Your current rom is more than enough to tide me over for a wait

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been cooking up an ese53 base rom that I will release soon :)

Sick. How soon are we talking haha. But clearly no rush becuz your current rom is more than enough to tide me over. Seriously appreciate the work buddy

umm.. maybe tomorrow. lol. Do you have any suggestions on the best base kernel I could use for ese53?

phenley

Reaction score
haha nice. the kernels I have liked the best are either adamz lv kernels or bekits new lv (think he got adamz source and incoporated into his kernel) kernel (clearly speed up to you, I like the 1200 mHz). Both of them have ran really stable and fast for me regardless of rom.

EDIT: Not positive of bekits kernel compatibility with ese53 though. So to be safe probably adamz kernel (for me run cooler and faster than chevys kernels)

Last edited:

phenley

Reaction score
Also that being said, do you plan to still continue to develop this cyanmod rom? This has run far faster for me than any ese53 has to date (perhaps you could change that though haha)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also that being said, do you plan to still continue to develop this cyanmod rom? This has run far faster for me than any ese53 has to date (perhaps you could change that though haha)

I probably keep up both. I just uploaded it a couple minutes ago.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you'll keep up the Cyanogen version as well....liking your 5.0.5.3.

You know that Koush has released 5.0.5.4, right? ;)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear you'll keep up the Cyanogen version as well....liking your 5.0.5.3.

Wasn't aware... looks like I have some work ahead of me.

phenley

Reaction score

Are you going to include the fonts??? Also what kernal comes with the orginal? Or what do you recommend?....Thanks

try out bekits new kernels. runs perfectly for me and keeps the temps low

ashkev843

Reaction score
This rom is amazing. please keep up with the cyanmod by far the best I have installed. Keep up the great work. The scripts...well bravo I am blown away. Any chance of a red theme :) ?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This rom is amazing. please keep up with the cyanmod by far the best I have installed. Keep up the great work. The scripts...well bravo I am blown away. Any chance of a red theme :) ?

Red theme huh... sure.. I guess.. lol.. I just have to find the time.. I was planning on doing a cyanogen theme. The end of the month is bad for me at work but this is my spring break at school so hopefully I can get some time in.

ashkev843

Reaction score

Red theme huh... sure.. I guess.. lol.. I just have to find the time.. I was planning on doing a cyanogen theme. The end of the month is bad for me at work but this is my spring break at school so hopefully I can get some time in.

I went in in modified the framework to make the icons and text red but I have no idea how to change the .9 files to make them stretch correctly :( or how to change the services.jar to make the clock red.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you going to include the fonts??? Also what kernal comes with the orginal? Or what do you recommend?....Thanks

I thought that Bekit's kernels were stock w/Koush's ROMs...does anyone know what kernel is stock (assuming it wasn't changed in this remix, and I don't remember a kernel change being noted.

Just checked - the kernel in Jrummy's mix has five slots: 250, 550, 600, 800, and 1000. I think Bekit's are 7-slot...

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score

I thought that Bekit's kernels were stock w/Koush's ROMs...does anyone know what kernel is stock (assuming it wasn't changed in this remix, and I don't remember a kernel change being noted.

Just checked - the kernel in Jrummy's mix has five slots: 250, 550, 600, 800, and 1000. I think Bekit's are 7-slot...
The original comes with bekit kernal ver1 and 2

phenley

Reaction score
newer versions of his kernel are modified as well. i think lower voltage and swap enabled are the big differences (at least that's what i gathered from his thread). regardless, runs well.