JRummy's Remix CyanMod 5.0.5.3 v.0.2 (3-25) *2 Themes / Script heaven*

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenley

Reaction score
So jit is the problem? Is it enabled from the start?

jit ran fine for me for like a day, and then started really acting up. It isn't specific to this rom though. When it is working, it is awesome, but the second it starts to act up it really can get annoying. I wouldn't enable jit unless you just need that extra performance in the phone from what it already comes with (which is ridiculous). I too have officially been impressed by cyanogen and koush. I really like ultimate droid 8.1.1, but even it isn't as snappy and clean as this ROM.

ALSO: If you do try jit, something I found that created more stability for me was disabling "set on boot" in setcpu. Did wonders for the phone rebooting frequently

Last edited:

stlcity

Reaction score
JRummy when you release the new versions could you release a clockwork version too please? Thanks buddy for all the hard work.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
just a quick shot. im loving it so far! this is blue theme, framework, and live wallpaper. thanks jrummy!
but of course this doesnt show the greatness of the rom that is "script heaven"... :)

Last edited:

smacinskyjr

Reaction score
ok so I need some help here. I tried to install this rom and I get an MD5 mismatch. I have clockworkMod recovery v1.7.8.4 I cant seem to re flash sprecovery and when I put an update zip on the card I get an error status 7. I cant mount the sdcard to the computer I have to take it out and load roms on it manually. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.