Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all colors! in time for 5.0.9! :)

Reaction score
Can I apply this update to my JRummys Remix v0.7-CyanMod 5.0.6.2? I have an older themed version of LauncherPro (0.1.2) that came with the rom right now and would love to have an updated version. Do I need to remove the old LauncherPro version from the system apps first or can I just apply this right over it via update.zip in SPRecovery?

noiofnine

Reaction score
Full LauncherPro with Little Bouncy Droid

Would be so saweet if you would do a full launcherPro. Blue bouncy guy... and would it be compatible with all other ROMs?

Tried to put it on Pl3x and its not working. :-(

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i would just like to say thanks to jrummy and mike i have tried all the roms out there and by far imo jrummys is the coolest and now with the themed launcher my friends who have droids will be even more jealous and the hands in the air when you hit him mike is a "touchdown" in my book keep it up guys very cool stuff

senordeuce

Reaction score
Just want the android guy

Is there a way to get just the Android as the app drawer? I have the paid version of LauncherPro and I lost some functionality with this. Definitely digging the little jumping robot though and would love to have that available.

missrachel

Reaction score
Just installed on LiMod - LOVE IT! Thank you!!! I have tried to use LP a few times but always went back to stock launcher... this has finally done it for me! I'll never go back!!!!! Thumbs up, thanks again!! :)

missrachel

Reaction score
Question ~ every once in a while (someones 1x day, sometimes 3x day, sometimes not at all) I will be in an app and try to go home, but a message pops up on my screen that says "this beta version of launcher pro has expired... please go to the website and download the latest version..." etc. I have to reboot in order to be able to get to my homescreen!

Any known way to disable this?? If I download the latest version, it will get rid of this "theme", correct? :( Any solution?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Question ~ every once in a while (someones 1x day, sometimes 3x day, sometimes not at all) I will be in an app and try to go home, but a message pops up on my screen that says "this beta version of launcher pro has expired... please go to the website and download the latest version..." etc. I have to reboot in order to be able to get to my homescreen!

Any known way to disable this?? If I download the latest version, it will get rid of this "theme", correct? :( Any solution?

the new verision 8.1.1 allows you to use custom icons and has some nice widgets(in pro version)...so you can just theme your own icons or find icons that you like