Jrummy Themed LauncherPro V0.6.6 in all colors! in time for 5.0.9! :)

mike919

Reaction score
JRummy themed LauncherPRO V0.6.6 TODAYS UPDATE!!

See www.launcherpro.com for Changelog.

Thanks Federico for an awesome Launcher, and thanks Jrummy for all your endless work!

Droid X update themed (thanks Fabulous)

Install as Update.zip

or in using ROM manager reboot into recovery and install .zip from SDcard.

UPDATE*** For those of you wondering, this is mainly a MODIFICATION of LauncherPRO moreso then a "theme"... since this is still in beta this has just a few ping changes to match your JRummy 5.0.9 theme. This includes a custom app drawer handle and a few ping color changes. The DROIDX LauncherPRO has a droidX menu. The rest are stock.

Remember, when you set your dock icons, choose default icon and it will match the color of your theme.

Once this is out of beta I look forward to doing a full LauncherPRO theme for JRummy's Kangerade. Thanks!

Attachments

• LauncherPRO-Blue.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 949
  • LauncherPRO-Cyan.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 454
  • LauncherPRO-DroidX.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,011
  • LauncherPRO-Green.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 597
  • LauncherPRO-Pink.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 529

MJ5150

Reaction score
Are you going to theme the icons when you push the menu soft key from the home screen?

-Mike

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
see install instructions in OP.

Attachments

• LauncherPRO-Orange.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 479
  • LauncherPRO-Red.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 476

sparty569

Reaction score
What is different in the themed LP from the stock LP?

I have stock LP with a Spartan head to bring up my app drawer and a Grateful Dead SYF to close the app drawer. What else is themed?

hellboar

Reaction score
what exactly does this do? I'm on kang 4 right now (5 later tonight) with the LauncherPro from the market and I don't see what it is you want to "theme". The widgets all are the same as the Launcher2 widgets and the icons are customizable via long press (LauncherPro feature). So what is this doing?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
See my OP, I added some additional information. Very Subtle changes that just add to your JRummy theme instead of having the block app drawer.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Are you going to theme the icons when you push the menu soft key from the home screen?

-Mike

i'll look into this and update later tonight... i just wanted to get this out since the an update for launcherpro came out today along with Jrummy's update.

BeGood

Reaction score
For some reason, after doing it twice, I am still on your 6.2 themed LP. Any ideas what doing wrong. Rebooted and refreshed LP, etc. I mean installed twice and no problems in terminal.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
For some reason, after doing it twice, I am still on your 6.2 themed LP. Any ideas what doing wrong. Rebooted and refreshed LP, etc. I mean installed twice and no problems in terminal.

did you rename it exactly as you had done before? if you didn't it didn't replace the old version

uninstall LauncherPro from your phone all together so you're left with Jrummy's stock froyo launcher and try following instructions in OP again. (UNLESS YOU REPLACED OR REMOVED THE STOCK LAUNCHER. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT WITH NO LAUNCHER!)

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
What is different in the themed LP from the stock LP?

I have stock LP with a Spartan head to bring up my app drawer and a Grateful Dead SYF to close the app drawer. What else is themed?

This is the JRUmmy themed launcherPro just like he did initially just updated to the latest version of LauncherPRO. if you have your own themed version this will overwrite it. don't install if you are happy with your version as this will change your app drawer .png!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
i cant even download these i click on it then the site logs me out for whatever reason then it says i dont have privelages

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
i cant even download these i click on it then the site logs me out for whatever reason then it says i dont have privelages

were you logged out when you tried downloading? thats not an issue on my end sorry...

HEMItude

Reaction score
Ever since I did this update, my Droid is saying that LauncherPro is installed, but I can't run it, and I can't even uninstall it. Both options are greyed out. I can't re-install because it thinks its installed already.

How can I manually uninstall this and start over?