is D3 getting CM7

nutpn

Reaction score
I heard that there was some devs working vigorously to get cyanogen mod 7 working for the droid 3,just like the droid 2 global has -I would like to help you guys by being a tester, if you need one let me know,thanks email [email protected]

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I read this like you were angrily yelling for some reason...

On Topic, be patient CM7 will be here in time. Why not give Steel Droid a try while you wait, Chevy just released v1 today.

OP
nutpn

nutpn

Reaction score
no yelling- unlike some of the Drill Instructors I faced,I am downloading steel droids as we speak,just saw it,also talked with my bud revnumbers ,he said its in the works for cm7 ,there are devs working on it,so we wont have to wait to longer,I am grateful,just sent some good donations to some of the best,semper fi!!!

OP
nutpn

nutpn

Reaction score
Yonnor,my droid 3 will be here wednesday,I am so excited,I love the physical keyboards,had a bionic and kept it 8 days and sent it back,its fast especially after I debloated the system,so Ii been reading up on the droid 3,and getting my files and folders inline,oohrah!!!

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Haha yeah the D3 is beast, and once you get her rooted and debloated it becomes a true monster. Its got the best of both worlds, a physical keyboard, and a screaming dual core processor. :)

Beamed down from my Droid 3